☆ Eighteen ☆

*The song that they're performing is their own

CONSTANCE BANE

"Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
Darlin', you give love a bad name..."

We started out the song with Harry singing acapella, with no other sound other than the screams of the people and Harry's voice coming through the microphone could be heard in the room.

"Are you ready for some fun tonight?" Harry screamed into his microphone and then turned it to the audience as they screamed back at him.

"Are you ready to sing?" He asked, receiving another loud answer from the crowd as we joined in, starting the song.

"...An angel's smile is what you sell
You promise me Heaven, then put me through hell
Chains of love got a hold on me
When passion's a prison, you can't break free..."

"Sing for me." He ran to the front of the stage, leaning his torso into the crowd, holding his hands behind his ears as he listened to the people signing to him.

"Louder!" He waved his arms up, signaling that he wanted more from them. "Good!"

"...Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name (bad name)..."

During the guitar solo between the chorus and the next verse, I went full out, falling down on my knees as strummed the strings, the audience breaking it out in cheers as Harry circled around me, dragging his hands through my hair, and walked back to his stand.

"...A school boy's dream, you act so shy
Your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye..."

The first time I heard these lyrics, my mind went blank for a second at the second line of those lyrics, but I ignored them for my own sake.

Standing back up, I hummed a little to myself, along with the rhythm as I walked around the stage, walking a little closer to the edge where the crowd started touching my boots and my legs.

I slowly moved across the edge of the stage, careful as to not step on anybody's fingers, and sat down on the edge of the stage, swinging my legs down so they were hanging.

"...I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name (bad name)..."

I stayed there for the rest of the song, swinging my legs as the people danced with me, sometimes grabbing my boots or calves but I didn't really care. 

When the song was done, I blew them a kiss and swung my legs back on stage, standing back up and walking over to my spot.

This being the closing song, a bunch of sighs and disappointed groans were heard from the people as we announced that this was the end.

"We will be back tomorrow!" Harry raised his hands in the air and smiled at everyone. "We have six more shows left, let's make 'em count baby!"