★Forty-seven★

CONSTANCE BANE

"Please Harry, pretty please?" I stared up at him with puppy eyes and grabbed his shoulders, making them shake until it looked like there was a mini earthquake occurring in the area.

"'M dying in this house, I need air, I need civilization, I need to see something else other than the trees and the crazy neighbors with their crazy kids which won't stop comin' over to our house to play with us-"

"Okay, the kids are actually fri-," Harry started and I cut him off again.

"They're driving me absolutely fuckin' crazy dude, and I love kids, I really, really do-"

"Cindy, c-"

"'N I promise I won't bring any unnecessary attention to us, 'n I'll be quiet 'n good and-"

"Why're you starting to sound like me, it's creepy," Harry interjected again, but I just rolled my eyes and shook him once again.

"'Cause if I have to stay one more day in this house, I will go crazy, and if I go crazy, you'll have to deal with it, and you really don't want to have to deal with my withdrawals and being under unofficial house arrest 'cause Z doesn't want Lela finding me."

"You're not under house arrest," he tsked and this time, he rolled his eyes at me.

"Hence the use of the word 'unofficial', duh," I patted his chest and walked back a few steps, falling back against the couch and the soft pillows that were strewn all over.

Pressing one to my chest, I cradled the pillow with both my hands and leaned the side of my head on the back of the couch, looking at the afternoon's golden hour sunlight hitting the ceiling.

Looking up as I heard footsteps nearing me, Harry's face came back into my few, a soft smile on his face making him look all cute and snugly, and I extended my legs, pushing him forward from behind his legs.

His fingers grasped my calves and pressed my socked feet against his chest, extending my legs as he expertly massaged my ankles with his ring-clad fingers.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I slyly wiggled my toes at him, asking him to continue while I looked at the window next to the couch.

"It's way too sunny outside," I pursed my lips.

"We're going out tonight," he blurted out and then bit the side of his cheek, looking anywhere but at me as he waited for my delayed reaction to occur.

...any time now.

My heart sped up and my mouth dropped open as a smile took over my entire face. I didn't think about what I was doing as I snatched my feet from his grip and jumped up from the couch, immediately hopping onto him and wrapping my legs around his waist, squeezing him tightly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I squealed and peppered kisses all over his forehead, down the bridge of his nose, over both of his cheeks, and down to the corners of his lips until I sealed it with a long and happy kiss.

When I looked back at him, his face was all blush-y, turning a peachy color which made him look absolutely adorable. I gently pinched one of his cheeks before threading my fingers through his hair and kissed him one more time.