☆Forty-six*☆

CONSTANCE BANE

I've been up since 7 AM, the sun shining brightly in my eyes from the lack of curtains in the room.

I stayed curled up by Harry, relishing in the warmth
of his body as my face was buried in his chest, blocking as much of the sun as I could.

By 8 AM, I couldn't stay still anymore and rolled out of bed, heading into my favorite room of the house so far.

The bathroom.

Just as I imagined, the design of the stained glass of the windows gave the bathroom a green and pink tint, making the bathroom feel a lot cozier than the one in the previous house.

I did miss the Hello Kitty theme, but hey. You win some, you lose some, and this was definitely the win that I was looking for.

Searching for a toothbrush I could use under the cabinet, I found a full stash of hygiene products which made me laugh at how prepared Harry was.

Leaving aside the 8 rolls of toilet paper stacked against the side, there were light and medium flow pads, night pads, two different types of tampons, 4 tubes of different toothpastes, floss, and 5 toothbrushes of different colors.

Shaking my head to myself, I searched for a pink toothbrush and tore it out of the packaging, throwing it in the trash bin next to the counter as I applied the toothpaste and popped the toothbrush in my mouth.

As I brushed my teeth, I walked closer to one of the windows, looking closer at the meticulous details of the design which made the art look whole.

Tracing along one of the flowers with the tips of my fingers, I relished in the calmness of the morning as I walked back to the sink and spit out the toothpaste, proceeding with the washing of my face.

Looking into the basket which had some face care stuff in it, I looked around until I saw the same moisturizer I used in the morning under all the other items and I unscrewed it, applying some all of my face.

Feeling more refreshed and awake, I looked into the mirror, I brushed out my hair with my fingers and then turned on my heel, walking back out of the bathroom and hopped back into bed.

Harry was now laying splayed out on his back, taking up the whole of the bed so I simply sprawled across his whole naked body, hiding my face is his neck as I tried to get a couple more minutes of sleep time.

My dreams of getting a few more minutes of sleep was right out the window when I heard a low groan in my ear and felt Harry's hand slowly inching upwards until he slipped his hand under my robe and cupped the bottom of my ass.

"Please tell me 'm not dreamin', baby," his morning voice rasped slowly into my ear and I managed to let out a weak laugh, pressing a kiss behind his ear.

"You're not dreaming," I brought my hand up to cup his cheek, stroking my thumb up and down while his other hand slowly moved down my waist, circling his hand until he found the string of the robe and started slowly undoing it.

I let him indulge in the moment until the one part of the string got stuck between our bodies and he started yanking it aggressively, or as aggressively as he could while he was still half asleep.