★Forty-nine*★

HARRY STYLES

Constance was losing it. And she was pretty damn scary when she lost her shit.

And her 'losing her shit,' well, that was a touch of an understatement.

My girlfriend had officially lost it three days ago, the morning after Lela was arrested. She woke up, and opened the fucking blinds at 6 AM in the morning, I mean, what normal person does that? Not me! And then, she continued to take a shower, got dressed, and started cleaning up our room! She moped the floors. Who mops floors at 6 AM in the goddamn morning?

Let me tell you...I was shocked.

I could only sit up in the bed and stare at her for a good 2 minutes until I decided that I had enough, dragged her back to bed, and kissed her stupid until she finally relaxed and agreed to get back into bed for another hour or two.

She ended up sleeping in until 9 AM...

And although I did manage to convince her to lay in bed with me, I was not successful in trying to get her to tone down the crazy for the rest of the day.

She was reorganizing the living room because she claimed it reminded her too much of her mother, she invited over this Jamie kid so he could help her paint a pumpkin they carved the other day with the paints that I had bought her, and finished her day off with inviting Ophelia and Belle over so they could plan the party which took 2 hours of laughing as she cried, and then 1 hour of actual planning of the party.

The next day, she shed a few tears as we were waking up in the morning, told me that she felt sad but also happy at the same time, and then went to have a shower. Alone.

Today? Today was a little different.

I woke up to Constance trailing kisses up the column of my neck, her warm hand sliding underneath my shirt. Her nails ghosted over my skin, making me feel ticklish and I breathed out, laughing lightly as I felt her small smirk against my skin. 

"Goodmornin', princess," I pressed a kiss against her shoulder and moved to the crook of her neck where I buried my face in the crook of her neck, pressing a tired kiss against her jawline and closed my eyes again.

I pressed my hand flat against her lower back, rubbing her bare skin there until my mouth reached out to the side of her throat and I started sucking, biting, and lapping my tongue over her skin until I felt satisfied with the bruise that had started to form on her tan skin.

She let out a small mewl of pleasure and slowly wrapped her fingers around my throat, pressing the pads of her fingers firmly against the sides of my neck until I closed my eyes and sighed, a smile climbing up my lips at the familiarity of it all.

"'Morning, pretty boy," she hummed and I moved my head closer, nudging my nose against hers before leaning down to press my lips against her soft ones.

Pushing her palm flat against my shoulder, she kept my back flat against the bed, throwing her leg over my body until she was straddling my thighs. Her ass nudged against the front of my straining erection and she wiggled her body against it, making me groan out, throwing the back of my head against my pillow.

"No teasing, please," I pleaded, my lashes fluttering as I tried to keep my eyes open.

"Hm," her head tilted down, looking down at me as her mouth curved into a soft smile and trailed her fingers down from my temple, running it over my lips before she patted my face a few times and scrambled out of bed. "Let's go take a shower."