☆Fifty | Halloween - Part 1 *☆

CONSTANCE BANE

"Stand still, C," Ophelia grunted from behind, pushing her knee into my back as she pulled the strings of the corset tighter. My hands were placed on either side of the mirror on the wall, and I was watching the corset tighten to my liking.

My face screwed up and I breathed out, pushing the air out of my lungs as she tightened the strings again, throwing her head back as she blew away her hair from her face.

"Jus' one more time," my voice was strained and I felt her pull on the strings once more before she started tying a bow. Planting her hands on my shoulders, she looked over me and at the both of us in the mirror, smiling excitedly as she clapped her hands together, turning me around.

"My god, your boobs, C," Her jaw dropped and she poked the top of my boob which was practically spilling over my corset, poking both my boobs a few more times when she realized how bouncy they were and I could only shake my head, laughing.

"I remember how much you loved them, Oph," I placed my hands over hers and pressed them to my breasts, a small grin pulling at my lips as I saw her swallow and stare down at our hands.

I had finally hung up the lights around the edges of the walls of our room so I could finally live up to Harry's nickname for me and live out my princess dreams with the whole room being lit up in pink. I loved how it matched our pink bedsheets, the Hello Kitty pillows, and especially Ophelia's pink cheeks as she didn't know what to do with herself until I took my hands off my chest and dropped her hands down by her sides.

"Thanks for your help, Oph," I glanced back at her with a smirk before I turned back my attention to my body in the mirror which only had the corset and a pair of stockings pulled on which was when I saw Micah at the doorway, leaning his shoulder against it.

"Oh, stop teasin' her, Bane," he extended his arm out for Ophelia, tugging her into his side and pressing his lips against the side of her head before whispering something into her ear which made her nod her head in response.

I pressed my palm to the top of my chest and scoffed in feigned shock. "I wouldn't know what you're talking about, Pierce," I said, looking up at the clock hung up on the wall and quickly dusting myself off, seeing that it was already 10 PM.

I could already hear people downstairs dancing, laughing, and having fun to the loud ass music which I hoped wouldn't get the police called on us in the first two hours of the party.

No one except for Harry and Belle were already downstairs, and when I took a peek from behind the wall a bit earlier, I saw them playing beer pong with some random people whom they didn't know.

We had at least seventy different people piled up inside and outside of our house, and I was shaking with excitement as I thought about the first-ever house party that I was helping to host.

Quickly opening my closer, I peeled my short, black dress with ruffles along the edges and bell-cut sleeves off the hanger and shut the closet with my foot as I spun around, quickly pulling it over my head and threaded my arms through the sleeves. Walking over to the mirror, I smoothed out the dress, making sure my boobs were high enough that Harry would only stare at me the whole night (not like his puppy eyes would look at anyone else, but hey, more to impress with). Pulling the black, lace garter up to my upper thigh just high enough for the dress not to cover it, I stepped into my black, stiletto heels.