Full Moon [Creepy AF] II

Little disclaimer- The last part (after the last fire track) there is a short smut scene. If you're not into it. Just don't read it. Skip the beginning of it and that all.
Also, it's my first "sexy" scene so I'm not too good at it. Might as well add that I'm exhausted and my attention to detail is lacking right now.

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote. It seriously motivates me a lot. Can't stress that enough.

I kept driving around the city with no direction

I kept driving around the city with no direction. My stomach was nervous, shrinking as the night fell.

It was Valentine's Day and I hated it. I didn't exactly know why. Maybe it was because I never really got a chance to celebrate it. It was always me. Then it was Mac and me. We'd do some crafting and eat some candy.
I always made sure to buy her a teddy bear, some jewelry, or whatever felt special, thoughtful, to compensate for the absence of her father.

She loved that holiday. I didn't. I would skip it if I could. Pretend like it was just another day. But seeing her smile happily as she helped me bake some heart-shaped cookies or watched some romantic movie she loved was enough for me to push through.

That night she had a sleepover at Beth's for Kenny's birthday. So after talking to Rio, I decided it would be better to put in a couple shifts rather than spending the night alone at my apartment being miserable.
Evan would be out with Abby anyway. So I could do whatever I wanted to do, whatever I felt like doing, and as per usual, that meant going back to the station and keeping my mind occupied. Off romance.

I looked down at my radio. I wasn't using the truck that night, nor the ambulance. Since Hen and Eddie were a team, and I was left to patrol around the city, hoping to get a call for a minor injury. Clear the lines for the real emergencies and whatnot.

It felt weird being by myself. I rarely did this. Specifically after Chimney's death. I was always someone's partner. Usually Hen's. I missed that. Loneliness had never been my friend. Silence tended to be my enemy and at the moment. I was accompanied by both.

My phone rang over the dashboard. It was Athena. I used my hands-free kit and stopped at a red light. "You better have something for me cause I'm bored out of my mind." I said calmly.

"Boston avenue. 723. Got a broken-hearted girl. She appears to be in distressed. She got some minor cuts after a messy break up. Mind checking it out? Hen and Eddie are at a yoga class delivering 4 babies." She said.

I rolled my eyes and sighed in frustration. "Why do they always get the fun cases?" I complained.

"You think delivering 4 babies on a yoga mat is fun?" She asked, sounding genuinely confused.

"No. But I think it's funny to see them yelling at every man they see whether it's the father or not." I explained. "I'm on my way."

I looked up at the sky, finding the full moon up there, shining bright. Damn. If people only knew the crazy things that happened during a full moon. People did things they usually wouldn't do. Acted weird. Erratic. Women and animals went to labor.