Innuendo

The girl above is Taylor.

This is Nick. Yes, it is in fact Mark Pellegrino. I have had a huge crush on this man since I saw him first in Supernatural as a teen and I'm still in love with him and Lucifer. Deal with it.

 Deal with it

One day. It had taken Annie one day to screw up. It was honestly quite impressive. Beyond belief. In the worst way possible, of course. Only now I was part of their little scheme. What in the world was I thinking when I decided to help them? There was no easy way out now. I couldn't get out of this mess by saying I had nothing to do with it.

I had sat with Rio the day before and told him we could wash his money for a while.

He had showed me his cheeky side when he pretended to feel hurt and spoke on his disappointment when I told him I hadn't, in fact, asked him out. The girls wanted to propose a business deal to the dealer. They offered to clean his money as long as they got a certain percentage per transaction.

He rejected them almost immediately after the way they had almost screwed up last time when they tried to get out of the deal. But even he had to admit the offer was too good. He had looked at me as he chewed on the straw of the polyester cup he was holding. He asked if I was in. Fully in. I hesitated for a moment. I was already regretting it. Nevertheless, I nodded.

Rio chucked in amusement as the realization began to settle in. He had me right where he wanted. There would be no excuse good enough for me to avoid him from now on.

"We'll give it another try." He had said. Both of us stood up and prepared to leave, when Annie's voice stopped us.

"Where are the two of you going?"

"I gotta go buy a duvet cover."

"I gotta buy a Teddy bear." We both said in unison.

"I can always sleep with you, if you can't find any stuffed animal of your liking." He said in a very amused and flirtatious way that made the girls drop their jaws.

"First of all. It's for my daughter, jerk. Secondly, I get so much pleasure out of seeing you leave, why would I ever consider bringing you into my bedroom?"

🚒

Two days later and I had received a message from Annie. She wanted me to help her look for some receipts she had lost the night before. I wasn't ashamed to say I totally bailed out on her. My best friend from high school had moved to town and I was too damn excited to do anything but assist her on the whole moving process.

Taylor Kelly, a redhead, 25 year old, total crackhead from California had always been very interested in storytelling and research. She had had a rough childhood that ultimately made her realized there was nothing in this world she loved more than to go searching for the truth. She wanted to tell stories, the good and the bad, no matter at what cost. She wanted justice more than anything else.