𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 04

ARI OPENED her eyes to see flashes and sounds of people taking pictures

ARI OPENED her eyes to see flashes and sounds of people taking pictures. She squinted her eyes to the brightness, her eyes feeling like it's being burned.

"What the-" Ari tried to get up but she couldn't to the weight of someone's arms being wrapped around her torso. When Ari realized who it's was, her face turned into a bright pink color.

When she turned her head, she saw her friends taking pictures of them 'accidently' cuddling, with Tristan taking pictures with the flash on.

Her friends realized she woke up and instantly put their phones away, acting like nothing happened. As Ari finally got Mason's arm off of her she sat up, looking at her surroundings as she adjusted.

"Good morning?" Ari chuckled, her voice being a little raspy and deep.

"Good morning!" Madeleine smiled, she grabbed Ari's hand. As Ari also adjusted being on the ground, Mason had woken up because she moved his arm.

He didn't say anything, he just looked around confused. When Ari turned around she smiled warmly. Mason had a look on a face because he was being swarmed by his friends looking at him. "I'm hungry." Miguel made up an excuse to grab the boys to the kitchen. Madeleine was glaring at Miguel in a way for him to let the girls be alone.

"Okay- what's going on?" Ari flopped onto one of the red leather recliners. Madeleine also sat down next to her saying, "Wanna see the pictures we took of you?"

Ari snapped her to the side with a confused and nervous look, she wanted to know what Madeline was talking about. Madeleine got out her phone from her back pocket, turning it on and going to her gallery. Ari's eyes widened.

They were both in different seats but she was leaning into him as he had his arms around her torso, also leaning into her. They were for sure cuddling, they even had smiles plastered on their faces.

Ari dig her face into the seat, her face burning into a tomato.

Madeleine giggled, tapping Ari's shoulder. When Ari turned to look at Madeleine, she grabbed Ari and lead her to the kitchen.

"What about my phone?" Ari exclaimed, slightly tugging at Madeleine's grasp. "Don't worry, we have them."

Ari nodded and snapped her head at Madeleine, "What?"

As they walked into the kitchen Madeleine dropped Ari's hand and joined the boys. Ari just stood there like a lost puppy, staring at Mason.

Mason felt a pair of eyes staring at him. He looked up and saw Ari staring at him. Ari lowered her gaze in panic, sitting on one of the stools that was under the white marble island. Mason lowered his head back down, with a small smile.

As everyone was leaving, Mason pulled Ari aside.

"Is everything okay?" She tilted her head. Mason had pulled them both into a hallway filled with white and a little bit of gold- since Ari is rich. Mason stoos in front of Ari, avoiding eye contact with her.

"Yeah. I just wanna go over what happened in the theater."

Ari's eyes slightly wideneded, "Oh um, we were just cuddling that all. No big deal." She shrugged.

Mason nodded, "Okay, that's good."

"Was it bothering you? I'm sorry if it was." Ari fixed her posture, throwing her hands in the air. Mason made eye contact with her, "Nothings bothering me! I'm just asking to see how you feel about it since our friends were taking pictures of us cuddling." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh, I feel weird about it- but it's no biggie." Ari smiled at him. Mason stopped rubbing his neck and smiled too.

Ari waved Mason goodbye as he got into his car, waving at her too.

When Ari shut her door she let out a big sigh, leaning her head on the door. This sleepover was something.

━━━AUTHORS NOTES!

I'm sorry that this is short, I had no idea what to do for the ending. Anyways, please enjoy!

Maybe even give me some ideas. 👀

Also thank you for 900 reads!!! I really appreciate it, it means so much to me. <3

make sure to vote
and leave a comment!

Also look at brady omg