𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 06

ONCE ARI and Mason got done going live on Instagram, they joined their friends in the kitchen

ONCE ARI and Mason got done going live on Instagram, they joined their friends in the kitchen. They all were currently eating the chocolate chip cookies they've baked.

Ari snickered as she took another bite of the cookie. A taste full of chocolate and cookie batter. If Ari had to be honest about her opinion on these cookies, she would definitely avoid answering. The cookie was alright, not that tasty. But, it was made by four teens who was taking turns looking at the recipe and arguing on who's cookie is gonna be the best.

If Ari and Mason had to choose, it would definitely be Madeleine.

"Soo... is my cookie good?" Tristen leaned into the island, grinning. Ari carefully placed the cookie down and made a hook with her finger, moving it in front of her lips as she nodded her head with a 'I don't know' expression.

Everyone chuckled at her doings, Ari resting her hands on the counter as she was finishing chewing Tristans cookie. They were all letting Ari taste test their cookies. Tristan is currently the third one to be tested, as Brady and Miguel where before him. Madeleine saved for last.

"Well..." She said with a high-pitched tone. Tristan being dramatic, he raised his eyebrow and leaned more closer into the counter like he could hear her thoughts better. Everyone wanted to know her answer, especially Tristan.

Ari had gave Brady a seven, and Miguel a five. He had burnt the bottom of the cookie. A five for effort.

"It's bitter." She answered, looking around the kitchen as she chew the last bits of the cookie that was now spread throughout her mouth. As she tried to get more of the flavors, Tristan is beyond stressing at this point. He wanted an answer, and he needed one fast.

"But it does have a good taste of a chocolate cookie. Six because it tastes like a school cookie." And with that, Tristan silently cheered as he punched the air. Kind of disappointed he didn't get a ten.

"Alright, my turn!" Madeleine clapped her hands together with a bright and joyful smile. She was sure excited for Ari to taste it, but she didn't want Ari to only taste it. She wanted Mason to taste it too.

Madeleine grabbed her cookie off of the pan and carefully placed it on the white colored class plate. And once she slid it towards Ari, she walked over to Mason. Ari looked at Madeleine a bit confused, Mason as well.

"I want you guys to try it together. It'll be better if there's two judges." Madeleine shoved Mason to Ari's side. Ari nodded at Madeleine, agreeing with her.

When Mason and Ari looked down at the plate, there was only one chocolate chip cookie. Ari looked up from the cookie, "Madeleine."

Madeleine turned around from the sink as she's washing her hands after getting cookie crumbs on her hands.

"Yes? What is it you need your highness?" Madeleine joked, bowing at Ari. Ari laughed and bowed back. The boys smiled, Brady joining in too. Ari bowed back to Brady as well and soon stopped and went back on topic.