help!!

Hello, I've recently just told y'all about the 2nd book of yellow hearts and it is slightly confirmed. I've been thinking about it, and I actually really want to do it, but I'm afraid it's gonna have slow updating since I'm not rly responsible with these things. So it might take a few weeks or a week for a new chapter to be updated (I'm so sorry).

Or I might just start rn and keep making drafts for it so when I publish it there would be a new chapter everyday. I promise to make it quick as possible and be up to date. Thank you again for enjoying my story this motivates me to make more.

I will give you a heads up for this new story. It would be in vacation and there would be parties and more drama and prob new characters. Since I am gonna be directing more to the original story type, this story might be like Outer Banks but it would be completely different with the adventures. It would just be parties and summery types.

I might also make them older since it's been a few years. I rly would like to add a couple of mature scenes, but that would only happen if I would age them up to 18. But I'm not rly comfortable doing that since Mason Thames IS 15 so I might just age them up to 16-17. So that way it's still a little teen approved.

I'm trying so hard not to spill everything about this book 😭 I just have so many ideas.

Anyways, thank you again I appreciate all of the love and support and cya in the new book.