𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

part two
showing love

ARI SAT on her bed with her phone lying against her chest

ARI SAT on her bed with her phone lying against her chest. It's been a few months after the carnival event, and it has not been very well...

Mason and her haven't talked in a while, Ari has been avoiding him, and she's been home alone a lot recently. Her parents are going on business trips around the world for their modeling, sometimes it worries her if they are alright. But her thoughts get caught off when her dog come around.

"Bambi!" Ari exclaimed excitedly. She skipped off of her bed and hurried to Bambi who was just strutting down the hallway. He stopped and was ready to sprint, but was caught by big warm arms. Ari swooped him up and walked them both into her room.

Ari sat him down, sitting down with him as she petted his soft, small head. "I love you so much." She kissed his head. Bambi licked her cheek and she giggled. Just as she was giggling, there was a ring at the door with a loud thunder.

There was thunder booming in the sky, because its raining. It was raining very hard.

Ari gasped in shock, almost scared of the sudden noise coming from downstairs. She grabbed her dog with her as she walked along the wooden tiled floor. Carefully, but quickly, she walked towards the door with Bambi in her arms.

She slowly went closer to the door, peeking into the small hole to see nobody was out there. She looked closely and saw a package sitting on one of her porch seats.

Ari quickly set down Bambi and unlocked the door. She collected the package and slammed the door, locking it as Bambi followed her into the kitchen.

Ari examined the box, it seeming like it was more like a gift than a package from a website. The box was yellow, her favorite color. It had yellow hearts and yellow tulip stickers scattered along the yellow cardboard. A lot of yellow.

She turned around and opened a drawer full of sharp tools. She grabbed the scissors and turned back around, opening the sharp object as Bambi hid in front of her legs. Bambi licked her leg and layed down on her feet, making a plop sound with a sigh.

Ari cut the box open, using the sharp side of the scissors to cut the transparent tape. Ari set down the scissors on the marble counter and rested both of her hands on it. She looked at the box, thinking on who sent this. Ari looked around the kitchen before opening the sides.

She dig in, opening the sides wide as she looked in. She gasped.

━━AUTHORS NOTES!

Hello, everyone!

I hope you enjoyed this very short chapter. This is supposed to be a short intro to part two. (I really didn't know how to start)

Anyways, thank you for 10k reads!!! I'm shock on how much people reads this. Thank you so much. You mean so much to me. 💞 love you all.

That's all, enjoy the mini cliffhanger for part two.

make sure to vote
and leave a comment!