𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 08

ARI SIGHED, knocking on Brady's front door

ARI SIGHED, knocking on Brady's front door. She had something to confess to him. The thing she needed to tell him was eating her from inside out. Even though she had already told him about her crush on Mason, she had another things to tell him about. She thinks it's time to confess her feelings to Mason when she gets the perfect chance. But she needs a good friend for advice.

The problem is, she just doesn't know how to or if it's actually the right time to ask Mason.

Brady opened his front door and grinned once he saw Ari's nervous face. The grin slowly faded, being replaced with a concerned look.

"What's wrong?" Brady opened the door wider as a way to tell her to come in. Once Ari stepped inside, Brady closed the front door. Ari sighed, the concern coming from Brady getting worse as Ari looked everywhere but him.

"I have something to tell you," She finally said, looking at his eyes. Brady's eyebrow raised, "Okay, what is it?"

Ari looked around and grabbed Brady's elbow, "Not here."

Brady nodded as Ari pulled him upstairs to his room. When she closed the door behind her, Brady sat down in his chair. His desk chair.

Ari also sat down on his bed, sighing. Brady twisted himself to look at her, leaning against the chair as a way to tell her to begin. But she didn't, she just sat there as a nervous feeling crept up her stomach. She felt like her stomach turned into a knot, like a heavy ball got stuck behind her throat. She feels like she's not really ready to ask Brady this, but she needs advice. She's not sure if she's even ready to ask Mason out yet.

Sure, she can be extroverted, but she can also be introverted in many ways. She's just not sure if it's time to tell Mason. But she actually likes Mason, everytime she sees him she feels a funny feeling inside her stomach. Like butterflies are spreading in her stomach. Even her eyes feel like they're shaped like hearts every time she sees him. Her heart beats ten times faster than usual when she sees his handsome face or that charming smirk. But she just doesn't understand if she loves him, or he's just a crush that she likes very much.

"Hello? Ari, are you there?" Brady snapped his fingers in front of Ari's face, making Ari to find her way out of her thoughts and back into reality. Ari fixed her posture, looking at Brady and nodding.

"Okay, so..." She sighed loudly.

"If you can't tell me then you don't have to, I'm not forcing you." Brady placed a hand on her shoulder with a warming smile. Ari smiled back, taking a deep breath and feeling a little better every breath she takes as she inhales a housey smell.

When Ari got herself collected, she looked Brady straight in the eye. "I want to ask Mason out."

Brady's mouth dropped, a huge toothy grin replacing the second long surprise. "No, way!" He chuckled.