𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 09

OF COURSE, Emily had to be the one to hold his hand after Ari had left him

OF COURSE, Emily had to be the one to hold his hand after Ari had left him. Those warm smiles Emily's gives Mason, it makes Ari wants to puke. Good thing Brady is there, so Ari wouldn't be a third wheel. Ari scowled, rolling her eyes as she glares at the two so called "friends."

"Hey, you good?" Brady nudges Ari's left shoulder. Ari turned her head and slowly nodded, bringing her head down.

"Yeah, just wanna go on rides." Ari takes her arm off of Brady's, placing them in her hoodie since it's a bit chilly. Ari raises her head and stops, stopping Brady as well.

"What?" Brady looked at Ari confused, she's pointing at a ferris wheel. Brady gulps, "Shouldn't you save that for later?"

Ari looks at Brady and takes a quick glance at Mason before moving closer into Brady, "Who cares? It's not like I'm going to get him on a ride alone. Besides, his bitchy blonde is practically eye banging him."

Ari shrugged, leaving Brady with his mouth open. He didn't expect her to suddenly catch an attitude. But, she can get straight up mean when she's pissed or jealous. Its kind of a problem, mostly for Brady because he's the one who hangs around with her more.

If you didn't know, Brady and Ari knew each other way before The Black Phone. They knew each other since Middle School and decided to try and become actors together. They both succeeded in becoming actors, and that made their friendship stronger. When they both found out they were going to both be in The Black Phone movie together, they instantly celebrated and began to rant about each other's characters. Even Ari ranted about Mason.

But it took a lot of courage to tell Brady she actually has a crush on Mason. Like, a really big crush.

Mason wasn't watching Ari and Brady, his attention is focused on Emily. Them both laughing and smiling at each other, making jokes. It's cute, but it's not cute for Ari. It's actually annoying and eye-rolling worthy.

"So... do you have any plans after this?" Emily said, her crystal blue eyes glistening in carnival lights. Mason shrugged, "No, do you wanna hang?"

Mason looked down at Emily, her already looking at him with a charming grin. "Great! We can head over to your place?"

Mason shook his head, "No, my sister with be home. She's gonna be watching a movie with mom and dad."

Emily nodded her head, "Okay, we can hang out at my place then!"

"Okay." Mason nodded, but stopped when he caught up with Brady. He looked at Brady with a concerned look, as he cannot see Ari anywhere.

"Yo, do you know where Ari is?"

Brady looked up from his phone, shaking his head as a no.

"Well, then where is she?" Mason took his head away from Emily, breaking their contact. Emily crossed her arms, shrugging it off and looking up at the lit up ferris wheel and grinned as an idea popped up in her head.