𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

WARNING!this chapter contains cursing, sad elements, kissing, and complicated romance

WARNING!
this chapter contains
cursing, sad elements, kissing, and
complicated romance

IT FELT wrong, but it also felt right. Mason just didn't want to ruin this moment with his developing feelings for Emily. Especially when their lips are connecting by Emily's brave actions by initiating the first move. It made Mason stiff but he relaxed into the kiss as he kissed back with a hand on her cheek.

As they continued to kiss, thunder strikes in the background and it made them pull apart by the sudden bang. They both grinned, Emily giggling as she put her hair behind her ear. She became so giggly, Mason had to make sure if she was alright.

"Hey, you good?" He side smirked while leaning back into his chair, thinking about the kiss. Emily just nodded and climbed back onto the stool. She just looked at her lap and started to play with the brim of her skirt.

Even though he kissed Emily, a part of him made him think he was actually kissing Ari. And thats what made it amazing.

Mason just looked at Emily, them both not saying a word. It was a bit obvious that Emily's nervous. And she knows she is, but she just can't handle that she just kissed Mason Thames. A person she's had a crush on for a while and it made her crazy to just think about them having a first kiss.

Even thought she kissed him first, the crazy part is that he kissed back. She didn't think he would, but he did. And that made her very giggly and nervous.

With thunder and rain covering the silence, Mason talked over it.

"Wanna go upstairs?" He asked.

Emily looked up, "Huh?"

"Do you want to watch a movie? It's a good weather to watch a movie." He small smiled at her. Emily nodded and they both made their way into his room.

━━

EMILY HAD fallen asleep on his bed while they watched movie. Mason noticed and he slowly and carefully took his arm off of her. He looked down at her sleeping, with a sigh, he got up and walked out of the room with his phone in his hand.

During the whole movie he couldn't stop thinking about Ari and how he's starting to regret the kiss with Emily. He wished so much that it was with Ari and not with Emily. He knows he messed up big time. Especially when he sent a yellow cardboard box to her. The reason he got her a necklace with her name with it, is because Brady told him as a way for him to apologize to her. Even thought Brady slightly hates him.

Mason paced around his living room, his phone ringing into his ear as he called a certain someone. Finally, they picked up.

"Hello?" They said, sending chills down his spine.