𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 07

TRISTAN GLARED and rolled his eyes at Madeleine, her bragging about winning the cookie contest has really started to become annoying

TRISTAN GLARED and rolled his eyes at Madeleine, her bragging about winning the cookie contest has really started to become annoying. But the rest thought it was funny and just letted the two teens be as they were watching a movie.

The whole house was almost dark, the light from the TV spreading across half of the room.

Ari is currently sitting between Mason and Miguel. As Brady is sitting by himself, hogging the popcorn as he laughs at comedy scenes. With Tristan and Madeleine coming to the couch to join them, Ari stood up to go to the kitchen.

"Who wants watermelon?" Ari asked, earning hungry looks. "Me." Everyone said in a union. Ari nodded, walking away from the living room and going towards the kitchen.

"I'll help her cut the watermelon." Mason nodded to Miguel. Miguel nodded and looked over to Madeleine who looked back at him. Miguel winked at her, knowing that Mason had a crush on her since the two talked about it the other day. Madeleine grinned, winking back.

Ari grabbed the watermelon from the fridge, closing the fridge with her foot as she sat down the cold watermelon on the counter. Ari noticed Mason joining her side with a small smile.

"You need help?" He looked at her.

"No, I got it on my own."

"Oh, come on. I'm sure you need help with cutting the watermelon."

Ari looked at the cutting board and chopping knife that Mason had put down on the white marble counter. She shrugged and nodded, grabbing the watermelon and gently putting it down on the cutting board. Once she grabbed the knife, she started to the cut the watermelon with Mason staring at her.

"Please grab me a container." She said without looking at him. Mason nodded and walked over to the cabinets, grabbing a container from the shelf.

"Here." He said, setting down the clear plastic container next to the cut up watermelon.

Ari moved some of the watermelon bits against the knife, raising it and letting the slices fall into the container.

Ari picked up one and popped it into her mouth, looking at Mason as he's basically drooling at how good the watermelon looks.

"Come here." She said, finishing her watermelon.

Mason got closer to her as she picked up a watermelon slice. "Open." She said.

Mason opened his mouth as Ari let the watermelon collide with his tounge. Mason took a bug bite out of the slice, leaving a bit left in her hand.

"Ew, gross. Could've just ate the whole thing." Ari let go of the small bit of the watermelon, making it fall back onto the cutting board.

Mason snickered, still eating the watermelon.

Ari grabbed the container full of watermelon and walked over to the living room, placing it down on the coffee table before the teens devour those watermelon slices.

"You guys can eat it, no need to wait like dogs." Ari laughed, as the hungry people started to take their slices and start munching on them.

Mason plopped next to Ari, getting comfortable as the movie played with teens munching on watermelon playing in the background.

Ari snuggled beside Mason's arm, resting her head on his shoulder. Mason grinned, fake yawning and raised his arm as it wrapped around Ari' shoulder. As Ari became a blushing mess, Madeleine raised herself to grab a watermelon slice.

But stopped when she looked over at Ari and Mason. Madeleine's jaw dropped so fast and her heart started to scream in joy. She couldn't believe that this is happening right in front of her eyes.

Madeleine had an uncontrollable smile on her face as she grabbed another slice and leaned back against the couch and continued to watch the movie.

Ari was smiling too, and so is Mason. Who knew that Mason could be so confident and brave.

━━━AUTHORS NOTES!
Sorry for the short chapter yall, I'll make sure the next one is longer

Anyways, how we feeling abt those Ari and Mason scenes??

I'm feeling a bit cringey but I'm alright
Anyways, please enjoy!

Make sure to vote
And leave a comment!