𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

ARI HAS had enough

ARI HAS had enough. Enough of keeping her feelings inside her. It's been eating her alive and it was not a great feeling. It hurts her to see Emily with Mason. Especially what he posted on his story on Instagram. That really got her.

Ari has been thinking about it and decided it was actually time to ruin their little "date" and tell him about her feelings. But there's a part of her that's saying no. But she shushes that part of her and makes her way to her crush.

As she walkes to the ferris wheel, she feels a vibrate in her back pocket. Ari suddenly halted and turned her phone on. It revealing a text from Brady. Ari opened it and sighed, typing onto the keyboard and her taps making noises.

girly pop 🍭

Where are you?
I thought you were
coming back
Even Mason asked where
you were

I am
What did he say?

He just wanted to know
where you were so I told him
you were looking at how long
the line is for the ferris wheel

Oh, okay
Thank you ❤️

Mhm ❤️
read

ARI SHOVED her phone back into her pocket, walking ahead to look for Brady as the carnival was a good enough size. Ari was walking for a minute until she finally saw Brady leaning against a white fence, looking down at his phone. Ari grinned once she saw his face as it was being shined by the light of his phone screen.

Ari walked further, tapping on his jacket covered shoulder. Brady shut of his phone immediately, looking slightly up and seeing Ari. He sighed, pulling Ari into an embrace. Brady doesn't exactly know what she feels right now, but he knows she had been crying because of her eyes. They're red and puffy, her nose is too. "I love you, Brady," She sniffles.

Brady nodded and hugged her tighter, "I love you too, Ari."

Brady pulled away, leaving his hands on her shoulder. As he examined her face, "I hope you know I'm always here for you. You can tell me when somethings wrong, and I'll be there for you when you need me. So tell me, what's wrong?"

Ari stiffened, "What do you mean? I'm all right," Ari fakely chuckled.

Brady shook his head and took off his hands from her shoulders, "No, you're not. Look at you, your eyes are red and puffy. You've been gone for a while. And I can tell you've been a jealous-crying mess ever since Mason and his friend has joined us. Plus I know you've saw his story. And I believe you're crying because of it."

Ari looked at Brady in shock, almost flabbergasted. But soon it was replaced with a warm smile, she relaxed and felt like she didn't need to feel so negative anymore. The sadness slowly leaving her emotions and being replaced with hope, glad, and happiness.