𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 | 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

Sister Imperator wasn't a cruel women by any means nor did she lack sympathy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sister Imperator wasn't a cruel women by any means nor did she lack sympathy. However she'd do anything for her son to keep his rightful place as Papa Emeritus or at least his bloodline. Even if that meant sacrificing another women's happiness for the good of the church.

Dahlia Amato was the daughter of a higher clergy member in Rome, Italy. She had became  a fine sister of sin while working as an assistant to Cardinal Amato. Sister Imperator had been keeping a close eye when she had first popped up on her radar. Her dedication to teaching up and coming siblings was admirable.

It made perfect sense to Sister Imperator, not a crack to be seen in her flawless plan. Papa Nihil had run through his bloodline and in doing so brought discomfort amongst the clergy. When news that Cardinal Copia would be taking over the beloved Terzo's spot, it set the church ablaze. However the storm had calmed just in time for the plan to be set in motion.

"Good evening, is Cardinal Amato available?" Sister Imperator had made the call to Italy as soon as her schedule allowed it for the third time. Her patience had been running thin at this point. It was highly doubtful his schedule was as jammed packed as hers.

"Yes, please give me a moment to transfer the call." The grin forming on Sister's face couldn't have seemed more sinister. As long as the Cardinal agreed to her...arrangement than nothing could stop her. It was full-proof...

If only she knew how wrong she truly was.

Authors Note:

I'm terrible with prologue's but I'm certainly excited to see where this goes. Hopefully it goes as planned like I have in my head but who knows.

LOST WITHOUT YOU 𖤐 FIRE GHOULजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें