601 - Reborn

Bloom Peters entered Kadic, and joined the Lyoko Warriors. Insearch for Anthea, XANA returned. Their fight against XANA started again. The Lyoko warriors brought back Aelita's parents, but during the last attack at th Heart of Lyoko, XANA destroyed Lyoko, and captured Aelita.

Episode 122 - Reborn

It's January 12. We're at Kadic Academy, The Lyoko Warriors were at the vending machine, with the Winx. Bloom pulled out a cup of coffe.

Bloom: So, Aelita's parents revealed themselvs?

Jeremy: That's correct. Aelita and Odd are no longer cousines. But right now, she's on the Network, with XANA. 

William. Franz said that she's sick, and won't come back until January 20. 

Ulrich: It's January 12!

Odd: How will we bring her back?

Laura: It will take a lot of time, because we have to reformat the program that you used on William.

William: You're gonna use the program you used on me?

Jeremy: Yeah. So, for the next day, month if necessary, when Lyoko cmes back to life, we will create a clone of Aelita, to cover for her.

Yumi: Uh, the last time you created a clone, William got a reputation of crazy!

Tecna: Don't worry. I can use my powers to simulate Aelita's personality on the clone, and all they have to do is make it.

Musa: You think it will work?

Tecna: I never tried that kind of spell, but i might be able ot do it, with my Fairy Dust.

Bloom: But, how will you reformat the program you used for William?

Jeremy: Here's the thing. The first time we attacked the Ice Replika, XANA teleported William, with an Activated Tower. Aelita hacked the interface, and sent me the protocoles that XANA used to control William.

Laura: We're gonna nead to get the protocoles that XANA uses on Aelita to reformat the program.

Odd: How are you gonna do that?!

Jeremy: I'm not sure... At least not now.

SCREEN TRANSTION - JEREMY

It's 5 PM. We enter the laboratory. Franz and Anthea are there, working on Lyoko, to bring everything back. The Lyoko gang came in.

Franz: Ah, there you are!

Anthea: We've been expecting you!

Laura: How's everything, so far?

Anthea: Take a quick look!(shows the interface)