620 - Against the Time

The Lyoko Warriors launched their attack to the Forest Replika. However, William, Aelita and Bloom were stopped by the Amazonian Warrior Fairies, that fell under XANA's control, due to the Syphozoa. After spliting the Scyphozoa from Diana, and disabeling the Tower that sent him to the facility, the Lyoko Warriors will now compleet their mission.

Episode 141 - Against the time

In the Forest Replika, Yumi, Ulrich and Odd were prepeared to return to the Skid, but were imediatly stoppe by three Krabs and the Scyphozoa apeared from behind the Tower.

Yumi: I bet you guys that i'm his target, today.

Odd: Don't worry! We'll open a hole between the Krabs, and take of to the Skid!

Odd went to the Krabs, who started shooting. Odd attemped to do everything to get past, but he would always be pushed back. 

Yumi: Ulrich, take me to them!

Ulrich drove the Overbike to the Krabs. Yumi took the chance, as they were distracted with Odd, and jumped. She threw one fan, and stabbed the XANA eye of one, blowing it up.

Yumi: Take that hole, go!

The three of them took the oppening, through the Krabs, and went to the Skid Tower, at full speed. However, the Scyphozoa ad move to another direction.

Jeremy: Hm? What's XANA trying to do?(Replika)

Yumi: What's wrong, Jeremy?

Jeremy: The Scyphozoa is not going after you!

Yumi, Ulrich and Odd: Huh?(lab)

Jeremy: It seems like he wants to go else where! Very weird.(aleart)

Jeremy: Of all things, why did this have to happend now?(Replika) Yumi, XANA activated another tower in the Forest Replika!

Yumi: Another one?

Jeremy: I don't know what this attack is, but we can't let XANA keep attacking! It will only slow us down!

Yumi: And where's that Tower?

Jeremy: 89º west from your position!

Yumi: Got it!

Ulrich and Odd turned to West. However, this attack was not directed to the Supercalculator. XANA sent its specter away from Amazone. It ended up reaching the outside of São Paulo, where their vehicle was.

Stella: Am i the only one with the feel ing we're about to recive a terrible visit?

The Winx went outside. However, as they were reaching, a vine came in and attacked Flora warping itself arround her.