619 - Warrior Fairies

The Lyoko Warriors reached teh Desert Replika. Yumi, Ulrich and Odd were teleported to fight the guardian, and destroy the Supercalculator. There, they learned the real power of the Phantom Ruby, and its Virtual Reallity abilities. Despite some problems, they managed to destroy the Desert Replika.

Episode 140 - Warrior Fairies

Our heroes are traveling through the World to reach XANA's supercalculators. It's April 5, and they have now, arrived to Brazil. We're in São Paulo, where their concert is gonna happend.

Tecna: Brazil is well knowen for Football and Samba, but people say that there are other things that tell more about Brazil then Football and Samba.

Odd: My family likes to travel to another country, during vacation, but i've never been to Brazil!

Anthea: Right now, we're in Auntum, here in Brazil. While back in France is Spring time, here, we're starting to enter the cold season of the year.

Aelita: Oh great! Where did i put my scar, after leaving Canada?

Bloom: I think it got mixed up in my closet! Let me see!

Their train stopped. The truth is that, despite being Auntum, it's still quite hot in Brazil. A few moments later, Bloom did find Aelita's scar, but she didn't nead it, at all. It was slightly hot still.

Jeremy: I left the Hyperscanner searching. We'll be alearted if XANA launches any Attack, or if we detect the Facility.

The Winx left to the auditorium, where they would be having their concert. The fairies met up with Jason, who had left a few moments before them.

Jason: Welcome to Brazil, girls!

Daphne: Wow! I don't think i've ever seen such lively country!

Blook It's like Tecna said, even though many people may say the oposit, for outsiders, when we think of Brazil, we think of Samba.

Aisha: Let's set up everything!

We go to another part of the city, where Jeremy and Aelita were hanging out, exloaring São Paulo.

Aelita: I don't remember the last time i've been on such a big city.

Jeremy: Yeah. To bad that we have to deal with some Multi Agent Virus, and don't have much time to enjoy.

Aelita: You know, if we have another oportunity, we can go back to another place, and have a little vacation.

Jeremy: Just... the two of us?

Aelita: Just... the two of us...

They were bluching. They gae in to temptation, and kissed. A simple, but pationated kiss. They let go, and went ahead. However, the Transwatches called them.

Jeremy: Oh great.

Aelita: Well, i guess secret heroes never rest.

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

The Lyoko Warriors, minus Bloom, were in the lab. Jeremy recived a call, telling that Bloom would be arriving late.

Jeremy: Seems like the Forest Replika Supercalculator. All systems are green! 

Ulrich: Seems like we'll be seting fire to another one of XANA's facilities!

Aelita: Let's get the mission started!

The Warriors went to the Scanners. Yumi and Aelita went inside first, and the boys waited. Jeremy started the process.

Jeremy: Transfer Yumi! Transfer Aelita! Scanner Yumi! Scanner Aelita! Virtualization!