624 - Dragon Flame

The Lyoko Warriors arrived in Japan, where the Winx would host their concert. XANA, however, in an attempt to get everyone out of his way, used the Phantom Ruby to create illusions of each other. Thanks to Bloom's Dragon Flame, which allowed her to track Aelita, the two warriors were able to destroy the Phantom Ruby in the Forest Sector, and save their friends.

Episode 145 - Ultimate Mission

We're under Shibuya, where the G.U.N. vehicle that was taking the Lyoko Warriors all over the world, to take out XANA, is located. We enter Odd and Ulrich's room, where the two of theme are. Kiwi was there as well, on Odd's lap, as Odd was peting him.

Odd: So he came over saying that there were five people, and that's when the driver awnsered that he'd leave the car and they could go! Hahahahahahahahaha!

Ulrich: Hahahahahahaha! What awnser would he expect? If he wanted 5 people, why not a bus?

Aelita was walking own the corridor, and heard the laughs. Aelita gave a small giggle. She went back to her room. Bloom wasn't there though. Aelita, however, remembered that Bloom could feel when she was close. Aelita closed her eyes, and focuse. 

She, then, grabed a pillow, and threw it to the closet, hiting something, before reaching the closet.

??: OW! How did you?!(becomes visible, revealing to be Bloom)

Aelita: Hahahahaha! I didn't knew if i could do it! I just threw something, when i felt something was there!

Bloom: This proves that you to can tell where i am, if i ever get in trouble. 

Aelita: You think that a Dragon Flame could be starting to apear with me?

Bloom: Not really. The Great Dragon was the one who gave me my Dragon Flame. You only resived a fraction from the Keeper. I can't make a Dragon Flame apear in you.

Aelita: That does make sence.

Bloom: I can tell when you're trying to smile, when you're actually worried. What is it?

Aelita: I'm worried about something. What if the Skid doesn't make it to the Volcano Sector?

Bloom: Huh?! But i thought we took that thing out, with the Crystal Trix!

Aelita: We might have, but there's a small thing that can always come between us... The Phantom Ruby.

SCREEN TRANSITION - AELITA

Time skip. Our heroes were in the lunch room, having lunch. Jeremy pulled out his laptop and opened the Skid's programs.

Jeremy: Hmm.

Laura: What are you doing, Jeremy?

Jeremy: I'm trying to see if all the systems are operational. I don't want another bug in the systems, since we'll be launching an attack on the Volcano Sector.

William: So it's time?

Jeremy: It is... But.

Odd: Of course. A "but" had to come in!

Aelita: You're worried about the forcefield, aren't you?

Jeremy: Exactly. The last time that thing got us, Yumi, Odd, Aelita, and Bloom nearly got stuck there!

Ulrich: What do we do? If we don't get past that, we won't destroy the Volcano Sector and XANA!

William: You think you can get us through that?