603 - Heart to Believe

The Lyoko Warriors finally gave life to Aelita's clone. But XANA attemped to take control of it. The Lyoko warriors fought Aelita, and tanks to Yumi, they took back the Tower, stoping XANA's plan, thanks to Yumi, who resered the Tower.

Episode 124 - Heart to Believe

January 24, Kadic Academy. Jeremy and William's classes will have their parents meeting with the class head-teachers at 6PM. It's currently 4PM. The Lyoko gang is at the vending machine. Their parents woul meet them, in a few seconds. 

Bloom: Really?! Odd, you know how i'm jelous of you?!

Odd: Well, i onestly never gave to much valiue to them, but, It's nice to have them as parents!

Laura: Yeah, but how do you deal with your sisters?! 

 Odd: I'd rather not talk about it.

Everyone: Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!(the Winx come in)

Bloom: Girls!

Roxy: Hi, guys! We have a message from Daphne.

Bloom: From Daphne?

Jeremy: What is it?

Tecna: Remember how she told you that you wouldn't be able to simply reach XANA from here? Here's th reason. XANA this time blocked the location of the Replikas. You won't be able to locate them, unless if you're close to the area that the supercomputer is on. 

Yumi: We won't be able to finish XANA for good if we don't go near them, is that it?

Musa: Correct.

Tecna: So, We've been working on something to help you guys. And a friend of hers, on G.U.N. is supporting us as well.

Ulrich: From G.U.N.?

Stella: So, now we launchd a plan. We have to get everyone to believe in you guys!

Laura: Huh? How do we do that? We can't just expose our secret!

Flora: Well, that's the problem. We don't know how we're gonna do this.

Aisha: That's why we came to you.

Clone: How are you gonna do this, if we can't reveal the secret? Specially mine!

Bloom: We won't be able to do this like this. But... If we use our Believix power... we might be able to make everyone believe us!

Tecna: Of course! For as long as we can use our powers to make everyone believe us? We can make them believe you!

Bloom: So, we have to take advantage of a low attack, one that posesses a persone, and use it to help people believe us.

Tecna: We have our plan! But, we have to help your parents believe us!

Bloom: The person supporting me now is the Fairy Godmother, Eldora, and the Shaffers are helping us the most!

Jeremy: The problem is to make our parents believe.

Ulrich: I don't think mine will be necessary to convince.

FLASHBACK

Walter: I used to be one of the Green Phoenix... but my memory was errased... i then became the man i am today... Ulrich... i made lots of mistakes in life... specially with a close friend of mine...

Ulrich: ...

Walter: I unerstand if you can't forgive me... but i thought that at least... you had to know...