617 - Marabounta 2.0

The Lyoko Warriors launched a new attack at the Mountain Replika's Supercalculator. Aelita, Yumi and Bloom found the truth about Bloom's Phantom Ruby, as they went to attack the Mountain Bug. Thanks to Yumi, XANA lost the Mountain Replika.

Episode 138 - Marabounta 2.0

March 30, the Lyoko Warriors were on their vehicle, and were going to New Mexico, to search for the Supercalculator. Right now, though, they were with Jim, practicing a bit.

Jim: Come on, slowpokes! Move! This is real life, not Lyoko! Let's move, guys!

Aelita: Oh my... I forgot how Jim was in PE! 

William: I guess that's what you get, for being With XANA, for months!

Jeremy: Well, atleast, we're used to Jim's way of training, eventhough, he does sound like a militar, most of the time.

Jim: Alright, that's enough! Let's go have lunch.

A few moments later, everyone was having lunch. Jeremy took a moment to look through his laptop, and check the Hyperscan, since they were entering America.

Jeremy: Hmmm.

Odd: Looking through the Hyperscan, again?

Jeremy: Well, since we entered America, i can easely locate the New Mexico's Supercalculator.

Aelita: Anything so far?

Jeremy: So far nothing, but, like i said, we're in America, where New Mexico is located.

Aelita: it won't take to long to locate the Replika.

Ulrich: Cool, the faster we do this, the faster we can finish XANA of!

As the Lyoko Gang was chating, something was happening in the Forest Sector. It turnes out that XANA Activated a Tower.

The Train suddenly stopped in the middle of the road

The Train suddenly stopped in the middle of the road. Everyone looked arround, as they noticed that the train had stopped.

Jim: What's going on?

Chris: I apologize for the sudden stop, but there's some weird black stuf blocking our root. We'll have to remove it. It might take sometime.

The Winx looked at eachother. Daphne went outside, to look at what was blocking them. It was some very weird gummy black stuff.

Daphne: What kind of... substance is that? 

Chris: What's what i'm trying to understand.

The Winx got outsie, and joined Daphne, as they looked at the stuf that is on the track. Stella grossed out on this.