626 - A World Without Danger

Arriving at the Volcano Sector, the Lyoko Warriors were forced to deal with a sun that would be the end of the entire planet. Thanks to the Winx, Bloom was able to reach the sun, and took it out, along with th Phantom Ruby. Yumi, Ulrich and Odd, are coming to the facility, as William, Aelita and Bloom are already facing off against XANA himself.

Episode 147 - A World Without Danger

Yumi, Ulrich and Odd returned to the Skid. They were going to join the rest of the team, on the facility, to face off against XANA's strongest monster yet. 

Yumi: Jeremy, energized us!

Jeremy: Got it!(lab) Time to regroup the entire team. 

Jeremy teleported Yumi, Ulrich and Odd back inside the Skid. He then swiched the energizer to the Teleportation mod.

Jeremy: Energize Ulrich! Energize Odd! Energize Yumi!

The three of them were teleported to the Nihimo-Shima, where the Facility was located. Jeremy opened the map of the facility.

Jeremy: Listen up! The facility is located under the volcano!(Nihimo-Shima) You have to enter through the base, and take the corridor to the left!

Ulrich: Okay! Let's get going!

The three of them went to the facility. The Winx entered back in the Lab, with Jim, Anthea and Franz. Laura noticed them

Laura: Everyone!

Jim: Is everything going as planned?

Jeremy: So far yes. We are going to give everything to take out XANA.

Franz: Is everyone on the facility?

Jeremy: Yeah. We decided to send everyone to take out XANA on this final mission. We can't hold back any second!

Ulrich, Yumi and Odd went through the facility. When they managed to reach eeper, they got to the room where the prototype Phantom Ruby were.

 When they managed to reach eeper, they got to the room where the prototype Phantom Ruby were

Ulrich: Wow, so this is where XANA created the Phantom Ruby.

Yumi: This is quite a complex lab.(sees the exit) I see the exit!

Back on the Supercalculator, The Magma Worm released its hands. Aelita noticed that those had a target each.

 Aelita noticed that those had a target each