613 - Miracle

XANA surprised everyone by attacking with four specters that resembeled four old enemies of the Winx, the Wizards of the Black Circle. When the Winx defeated them, XANA materialized the Kolossus. William, Bloom and Odd were at the mercy of Aelita on Lyoko, but thanks to the Phantom Ruby, they were saved.

Episode 134 - Miracle

The Winx were now in front of the Kolossus, the monster that XANA teleported on Earth, a few mometns ago.

Stella: Wait wait wait. We have to face THAT?!

Tecna: That's one very big monster! I don't remember they telling us about THAT!

Roxy: We better hope that they are close to that Tower!

Musa. We have to try and hold down that thing!

The Kolossus swang his left harm, and releasws a shockwave at the Winx. They were sent flying to the trees. The Kolossus moved on, and went to its target, Kadic Academy.

On Lyoko, Bloom, Odd and William were still recovering inside the Mountain-Desert Way Tower, and planning a new attack.

Bloom: Ok, let's see what we got so far. First, we're gonna nead information on those Tarantulas.

William: We cannot land a single attack them, because of those shields, and they kept shooting, under those!

Odd: Not only that, but we have to deal with Aelita, and if we don't manage to lead William to the Tower, we're gonna have to deal with the Kolossus a more risky way, and could get people killed!

Jeremy: William is the one who has to be the most carefull, out of you three!(lab) We won't have anyone to disable the Tower, withen six hours, if he gets devirtualized!

Laura: I have some good news! I'm piercing the bugs XANA injected on the scanner! Soon, we will have information on those Tarantulas!

Ulrich: How do we break that shield?

Yumi: It look like it's made out of fire! Bloom, you think you could absorb it?

Bloom: Fire won't affect me and i can absorb, but their shields are not made of fire!(Lyoko) I went close to one of those, and i didn't feel any fire on that shield!

William: What i that thing mado of, then?

Bloom: Some sort of eletromagnetic forcefield, that can reflect all of our attacks!

Odd: Preety clever on that description. But what kind of eletromagnetic field is that?

??: RRRAAAAWWWWRRRRRROOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!!

The noise caught their attention. William showed them a visual of the outside of the Tower, and saw one Dark Tarantula in front of the Tower.

William: Oh drats! One of those things!