616 - Mountain Bug

The Lyoko Warriors reached Canada, and detected a Replika, under XANA's control. The Skid reached the Replika, which was  copy of the Mountain Sector. However, XANA send the Scyphozoa, and used it to take Aelita to the Tower, forcing the end of the teleportation.

Episode 137 - Mountain Bug

March 26, 12:30 AM. The Lyoko Warriors were at Nathan Phillips Plaza, at one restaurant, having lunch. Aelita took a glance at Laura's Ipad, where Lauraa was tying to scan the data on the Supercalculator's Guardian.

Aelita: What are you looking at?

Laura: I'm trying to see if there's anymore usefull data on that guardian at teh Replika's Supercalculator.

William: You got anything so far?

Jeremy: Well, i got something. When you entered the guardian's room, a window with a red bar apeared on my screen.

Bloom: A red bar?

Aelita: What do you think it is?

Laura: From what i looked, it's the guardian's life meeter. Like a Boss' life meeter from a videogame.

Odd: So XANA transformed this into a videogame?

William: It looks like it!

Ulrich: Well, at lest we know its weakpoints are the yellow marks.

Yumi: And as for the Scyphozoa, you know how to deal with it?

Jeremy: No. There's no garantie that i cna locate him, if it apears. However, i can garantie you that we have to blow up that thing fast. We'll be going there, right after lunch! 

Bloom: We're going today? Gog, i just hope that i don't arrive late for the concert.

Jeremy: That's why we're going right away.

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

The Lyoko Warriors were on Lyoko, more specificly, in the Skid. It left Lyoko, and entered the Virtual Network.

Aelita: We're out of Lyoko, Jeremy! Rotation!

Aelita: Maximum prupoltion!

The Skid took off to the Mountain Replika. Jeremy and Laura looked through the raidar to check the Hub's position. The Winx girls got inside.

Jeremy: Good afternoon, girls!

Tecna: You're going to attack the Replika again?

Laura: We are. I think we finally know how to attack this time.

Stella: I hope that this doesn't make Bloom lose the concert!

Roxy: Stella, it's 2:07PM. Bloom has enough time to do this.