623 - Reality or Ilusions

Reaching Siberia, the Lyoko Warriors were able to track, and attack the Ice Replika's Supercalculator. Our heroes finally learned the truth about XANA's tactics, and about the Phantom Ruby. As Aelita, William and Yumi dealt with the Kolossus, Bloom, Ulrich and Odd took out the Ice Spider, destroying the Replika's Supercalculator.

Episode 144 - Reality or Ilusion

Japan is an island country in East Asia. It is situated in the northwest Pacific Ocean, and is bordered on the west by the Sea of Japan, while extending from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north toward the East China Sea, Philippine Sea, and Taiwan in the south.

G.U.N.'s Japanese HQ is located in an island, close to Japan, but hidden to the population, as it's the military Prison Island.

's Japanese HQ is located in an island, close to Japan, but hidden to the population, as it's the military Prison Island

Jeremy: Why is it that we have to stay here?

Chris: The vehicle neads to recharge his batteries. Since we're here, i took the chance to come here, so that i could reporte everything, and recharge the Supercalculator's bateries.

The Lyoko Warriors were in Prison Island, by the reasons mentionated by Chris. It's 10:20PM in there. The Winx girls were taking a look at the plans for their concert.

Daphne: So, by the end of the next two days, we'll be on stage.

Roxy: Only two days? Wow, it's really a short time!

Stella: WOHOO!! Finally back on stage! This one better be worth it! 

Musa: I always dreamed on giving a concert here in Japan! Girls, i'm gonna make sure everything works as it should!

Tecna: Wow, i don't remeber the last time Musa was obcessed with a concert!

Aisha: No wonder, we're in the place she always wanted to be!

Flora: Well, let's not disapoint her!

Bloom: Girls, this one is gonna be to remember!

A few moments later, Bloom returned to her room, with Aelita. The pink haired Lyoko Guardian looked worried about something.

Bloom: Something wrong?

Aelita: ... We'll be entering XANA's main base... I don't want to think how much population XANA might have under his control!

Bloom: Well, we would know by now. Our scanner tells us about XANA's attacks. When he uses his specters to posess someone, or if there are any kind of clone.

Aelita: That might be true, but... What if he, somehow managed to use the Phantom Ruby on the people?

Bloom: You believe that the Phantom Ruby can posess the people? If that was the case, i wouldn't have saved you, back then, right?