621 - ARK

XANA launched a second Tower on the Replika, only this time, it was used to take over Flora. Jeremy gave Yumi Ulrich and Odd time to figure out the Scorpion, and sent Roxy a specter to energize her against the posesses Flora. After a rought fight on the facilty, Bloom was able to finish off the guardian, and the Forest Replika was destroyed.

Episode 142 - ARK

The Lyoko Warriors are now closing in to Siberia. We enter Aelita and Bloom's room, where Aelita and Bloom were chating.

Bloom: The guy preety much had to quit his cards! His opponent's deck was a compleet counter!

Aelita: How come there's someone with such luck in a mear card game?

Bloom: Don't ask me! That guy has to much luck! But i heard that he was defeated the same day! 

Aelita: How come that's possible?

Bloom: Some smart player apeared, and forced his deck against himself! She turned his own deck into his loss!

Aelita: I never saw someone do that! You have to be preety smart to pull out some sort of play like that one!

Bloom: I guess the spell turned against the wizard! 

Aelita: Thank god it was just a deck, and not an actual spell! Imagine if it was a spell, any kind of spell! Even love spells!

Bloom: Speeking of love, how are you and Jeremy doing, so far?

Aelita: Well, we're doing okay! It's true that we haven't been able to hang out to much, but whenever it's someting with my name on it, he will do anything.

Bloom: You two really are close! But there's something i don't get it.

Aelita: What's that?

Bloom: How come you're like, a total tease with him, and he sometimes freezes?

Aelita: He can be quite shy, but he actually froze one big time, i gave him a big kiss on the lips, and at that time, we weren't even a thing!

Bloom: Oh really?

Aelita: It was the first time XANA ever used the specters. He created closes of all of us, atemting to split us all! 

Bloom: How?

Aelita: By having the closes kissing other people! XANA nearly got us, but thanks to Jeremy, who figured out what was happening, we stopped him. After all that-

Bloom: The kiss came out, right?

Aelita: Preety much.

Suddenly, Aelita's computer gave an aleart. The Hyperscan opened, and had something on its mark.

Bloom: Oh, are we at Siberia, already?

Aelita: No, otherwise Professor Thorndike would have told us, by now.

Bloom: Well, then unless this is the outer space Supercalculator, i think the program's bugged up!

Aelita: Laura checks every system frequently! If there's any bug, she debugs the situation in a fraction of seconds! I'll call the others, and we'll meet in the lab.

Aelita went to the door, but when she opened it, she craashed with Jeremy, and they fell on the floor, with their lips locked. Bloom looked at the sceen, and giggled a bit, before helping them up.

Bloom: You two okay?

Aelita: Well, no broke bones, so yeah!(looks at Jeremy) Are you okay, Darling?

Jeremy: Relax, princess, i'm fine! But it seems like the Hyperscan detected something!