605 - Prisioners

Patrick returned to Kadic, now living in Jeremy's dorm. XANA launched a new attack, releasing an earthquake. The Winx helped their friends, and Jim, with their Believix, and helped them believe in the Lyoko Warriors. The earthquake didn't made critical damage, thanks to Yumi, who defeated Aelita on the Mountain Sector.

Episode 125 - Prisioners

February 6, 8:45AM, Jeremy's class is at the entrance of Kadic, where's a bus. They will be going to a G.U.N. Laboratory. 

Miss Hertz: We were given an oportunity to visit the Quantum Physics laboratory G.U.N. has here in France! I want you all to take this as...

Odd: Wow, Laura, i never saw you as exited for a class trip as today!

Laura: I'm a crazy fan of Quantum Physics! But my knowledge on the topic is only theoretical! I want to be able to put it to practic!

Jeremy: You really think there's anything there that can give practical expirience?

Odd: Well, one way or another, a class trip is a clas-(bumps into Jim) Ow!

Jim: Della Robia, how about starting look to what's in front of you?

Odd: Woops, Sorry, Jim!

Patrick: Sometimes Odd can be a real airhead.

Ulrich: Well not when it's about the cafeteria!

Jim: I have to be on your side on that one. Anyway, get side, and pay atention to where you're going, scrawny!

Lyoko Gang: Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Odd: What?! Jim come one!

They went inside the bus. They took off. The laboratory was still atleast 3 km away. Odd had chear up. He pulled a chocolat bar out, and started eating. Laura pulled out her Ipad, and went to take a look at what she could expect, with Aelita's clone looking to. Jeremy and Patrick were chating, and Bloom, who was siting with Roxy, puld out a pair of earbun, and played one of their songs.

Roxy: What are you listening?

Bloom: I think we haven't practiced this one with you! We have to be sure you're ready for our debute!(gives a ear bun to Roxy)

Roxy: Perfect! It would be awsome! Buy the way, when are we going on stage?

Bloom: If everything goes well, at the end of the month!

Stella: At the end?! Awsome!

Flora: I bet that Tecna would be dying to be with us!(call Tecna)

At Kadic, William, Yumi, Musa, Tecna and Aisha were about to enter in class. Tecna got a call. It was from Flora.

Tecna: Oh, you know how jelous i am, right now?!

Flora: Don't be. At leat it's me on the phone. You should have seen how Laura was.

Tecna: Knowing her she's as pumped as a kid in Chrismas. We gotta go now. Class is starting.

Flora: Ok. I'll call you at lunch!(call ends)

Yumi: Laura was extremly exited today. I think i get why now.

William: We better get going. Or, when Jim comes back, we're really dead.

They went inside. However, on the factory something seemed to be happening. There was a window open, and had red codes on it, and a scanner was activated.