609 - Eclipse

The Winx finally had their debute. Their Old manager, Jason, was there as well. XANA planned another attack, and took over Tecna, transforming her into a robot. Aelita, and the new time of Megatank fought the Lyoko Warroirs, but Yumi and Odd still broke through, and Yumi disabled the Tower.

Episode 130 - Eclipse

March 1st, 11PM. Odd just left his form to go to the cafeteria. However, it seems that Jim's with a few equipment from the gym, there planning somehing.

Odd: Uh, what's going on? Work on the building?

Jim: Exactly, Della Robia! Cardio Work! You're looking at what will be the new Kadic Cross-Countrey Course! Through the arcade, up stairway A, down stairway B, jump some benches, etc, etc, etc. After your lunch. And don't eat much.

Odd left slightly confused. Jeremy, William, Aelita's clone and Bloom were already there. It seems that William was reading some kind of book.

Bloom: What are you reading, darling?

William: Bauldelair! Wanna have a look?

Bloom: Cool!

Clone: I'm surprised that Jason joined in, to help Daphne set up everything!

Bloom: It seems that Jason has a plan for us to travel all over th world, and even reach the Supercomputers!

William: Well, we still have to finish with the Believix plan for that.

Jeremy: Right. How are the current status?

Bloom: Acording to what Tecna told me, we're at 79% We still neat to talk with Odd's and William's parents!

William: Well that will be dificult.(Odd come in)

Odd: Hi, guys! Have you seen Ulrich?

William: He was here before we arrive. He said that, with the Winx practicing some nights, he has to take time in the morning to practice.(Laura comes in)

Laura: Hello! Do you guys know what's wrong outside? Why is Jim prepeaing a giant cross-countrey course?

Odd: Don't ask me! He said it was after lunch!(Mister Delmas comes in)

Mister Delmas: Everyone, listen to me, please. There's gonna be a cross-countrey course this afternoon at Kadic. This si something that will mix classes from 10th and 11th grades. One more note, this will double your average grade by the end of the term. Thank you very much(leaves)

Jeremy: Oh no, that means i'm gonna have a zero!

Clone: Keep up with my pace, you'll do fine.

Odd: I better let Ulrich know about this.

Bloom: But wait. This afternoon? Isn't supposed to be an eclipse this afternoon?

William: Oh right! I just hope that we won't have to run in the dark.

Jeremy: Is Jim even aware of the Eclipse? It will happend during our race!

Bloom: Well, we just have to wate and find out!

However, something was happening in the factory. It seems that a pink light apeared at the entrance. Let's return to Kadic. The rest of the gang got out of the cafeteria. Ulrich and Yumi came in, with two tallows, drying themselves.

Odd: There you are!

William: Hey, you heard of Jim's cross-countrey?

Yuim: There's no way of it going missing! It's even written on Kadic News!