611 - Phantom Ruby

The Lyoko Warriors planned an attack to the Volcano Sector, in an attemp to bring back Aelita. William and Bloom teleported to the facility, but the security of Mutant Kankrelats was to much for them. One by one, they were defeated, and aborted the mission, after XANA deleated the program to free Aelita from XANA

Episode 132 - Phantom Ruby

March 11, 7:45 AM. The Winx got out the cafeteria. They went to the Lyoko Warriors. Bloom looked at them, as Tecna pulled the ruby out.

Bloom: You found anything?

Tecna: I looked all over this thing, but there's literally nothing on it!

Roxy: How come you didn't find any data?

Tenca: This thing is protected! I can't looked at it, without finding a way to break this protection!

Jeremy: This is dreatfull! How will we be able to find any information on that thing, if we don't even know the origins of its power?

Bloom: I don't understand! I can feel its power, and it glowes everytime i touch it!

Tecna: That's actually true. As if... it reacts to your DNA. I nead to do an even deeper analyzes!

Stella: How will you do it?

Tecna: That's the problem... I don't know how.

Bloom looked down. After their visit to the Volcano Sector, XANA didn't launch any attack, during the next 5 days. Jeremy and Laura tried to remake the program, but it would always fail.

Yumi: We're in a very bad place, right now. Aelita is stuck with XANA, we can't save her, and now there are this rubies he's using to mutate his monsters and materialize them on Earth!

Jeremy: I'm honestly stuck to a corner, with this situation. We have to try and find out what exactly is XANA's tactic, right now!

William: We might have to think of another way to save Aelita. 

Odd: We have to bring her back, and save her from XANA! But... how?

Clone: You have to try another aproach.(sees Mister Delmas comming) Bur right now, put a neutral look on your faces. Delmas is comming.(everyone puts a neutral expression)

Mister: Delmas: There you are, Mister Della Robia. I was told that your parantes are in town. They will be comming to pay you a visit.

Odd: Oh really? How come i was not aware of that?!

Mister Delmas: Well, they wanted a surprise, but they're never good on it, are they?

Odd: No, their not.

William: Mister Delmas, i'll be out of school most of the day. My parantes are her to.

Mister Delmas: No problem at all, Mister Dunbar. Have a nice day with our families, young men.(leaves)

William: Well, i'll be going. 

Bloom: Wait!(William looks at Bloom) I'll be going to. I nead to clear my head, after last mission.

William and Bloom left. The rest of the gang went to Kadic's entrance. A car came from there, and out of it, came Odd's parantes.

Odd: There they are.

Laura: This is the first time i meet them! Wow, i love your mom's style!

Odd's Mom: Odd, it's so good to see you!