Coo [Star Squad Poly]

Blue's head was pounding and it felt like there was a tight band going across his head. He was barely coherent, his vision still dark.

Writhing around for a moment told him that he was tied down on a chair. He squirmed for a moment longer before ceasing. His heart was slamming in his chest, he didn't know where he was, he didn't know who was around, and his memory was foggy.

Sobs threatened to come out of his throat but he managed to control himself.

Being tied to a chair, blindfolded, and gagged was terrifying. His throat was going dry and so was his mouth, although the drool slowly dripping down his chin told otherwise.

His drool was cold on his face and it made him want to freak out. He needed it off of his face right now or he was going to explode!

He started struggling again, attempting to kick his legs which he learned were also tied to the chair.

Was anyone there? His face flushed, god he must look like such an idiot! Some supervillain was snickering and smirking at him right now, he just knew it!

A quiet noise left his mouth, a very quiet, very muffled, "Please?"

Maybe the supervillain would take pity on him and allow him to see. Or maybe there was no supervillain and he was going to be left here to rot.

He didn't like the sound of either of those options.

It wasn't King Nightmare, that was for sure. Nightmare was all about screams and prison cells and pretending to allow people to escape. He was tied down to a chair and gagged, there was no way this could be Nightmare's work.

Who else could it be...

His mind whirled but his thoughts were still foggy. He shook his head, trying to see through the fog.

"Oh shit-!" A voice cried from far away and it echoed through the room he was in.

There were quick footsteps and they were getting louder, "Ink!" The voice shouted. It was closer, but it was being aimed away.

Blue didn't recognize the name "Ink."

"He's awake come quick!"

Blue squirmed as the person trailed their fingers across the gag before reaching behind his head and undoing it. They must've shoved the fabric into a pocket or something because Blue didn't hear anything hit the ground.

They then wiped the drool off of his chin with their sleeve, "Sorry about that..." they whispered to him quietly.

"We didn't mean to leave you here all by your lonesome, it must've been so scary for you!"

Blue recognized the voice that was speaking to him. But the name was lost to him at the moment.

"I uh-"

A finger was put to his lips, "Shhhhh, shh shh shh shh...You don't have to say anything. Here, let me get that for you."

Another person entered the room. They came over and ruffled Blue's hair. The original person quietly mumbled at the second to knock it off before lifting the blindfold off of his face.

His stomach dropped, "Dream?"

"Hey hey hey buddy! Sorry for leaving you all tied up like that."

Dream, known as Sunrise to the Superhero committee. He was a vigilante. He played by his own rules, therefore he was hated by the actual heroes yet adored by the public.

He had dark brown skin and blazing yellow eyes. His hair was black and it was currently in box braids. His black hair faded into a yellow and reached around his upper back.