Tense [Error x Dream] {Requested}

this was requested by @Jiyana5 !

I had fun :)

human AU btw <3

-❤️‍🩹-💛-🛜-💛-❤️‍🩹-

Angry muttering comes from the Anti-Void.

Nothing really echoes in the Anti-Void, due to the lack of walls and ceiling. It is a void after all. So if you're far enough away from something, you won't be able to hear it, even if you could in an actual universe.

However, Error's grumbling was quite audible to the Guardian of Positivity.

The destroyer hadn't even noticed the portal opening, or Dream stepping inside. He was hunched over, Undernovela blaring and his knitting needles clicking aggressively together.

Whatever was happening, Dream could tell that it wasn't helping his poor mood. Maybe Ink got him all riled up? Was his knitting not cooperating with him? The reasons could be endless with Error. It could also just be that he was in a bad mood.

That happened sometimes, no shame to him. Emotions were emotions, and everyone had to deal with them.

Luckily for Error, he had Dream to help him through them.

It was his job, after all.

As both Guardian of Positivity and boyfriend to the man-baby.

Dream sauntered into the Anti-Void, his heeled boots clicking against the pure white floor. Error, as he expected, didn't even notice his arrival. He walked over to Error, standing behind the beat-up bean bag that Error sat on.

Still no acknowledgment. It was almost impressive as to how in his own head Error could get. Dream bent down to Error's level, being crouched behind him. His breathing was quiet, as to not be heard.

"Stupid fucking-!" Error grumbled before shouting, throwing his knitting needles away in frustration.

Yeah, Dream needed to step in. He lowered his head down, only a few inches away from Error. Gently, he blew out air onto Error's neck to get his attention. Touching was a no-go, and this felt like the best way to get his attention.

Sure, he could've spoken to Error, but what's the fun in that?

Error yelped, slamming a gloved hand over his neck and throwing himself forward. He spun around, cables yanked out of his eyes as his fingers twitch.

When he realized that it's Dream who blew air on him, he relaxes slightly. Dropping his hand. He closed the TV-portal to Undernovela, deciding that he'll catch up on it later. But first, he had to deal with Dream.

"What the fuck?! How long have you been there??"

With a small smirk on his face, Dream leaned into the beanbag, his face in his hand. "Not too long. What's gotten you all worked up, Glitchy?"

"Nothing, piss off!" Error shouted, glitches filling up his eyes. The lie was obvious, and Error knew it.

"Right, because I totally believe that."

"I'm fine!"

"No, you're tense as hell, that's what you are." Dream slid down the beanbag, kicking his legs back and forth. "Let me help you."

An eyebrow was raised on Error's face. Dream raised one back.

"Help me? The fuck do you mean by that?"

A playful smirk appeared on Dream's face, "I'm going to say it, but you have to hear me out, m'kay?"

"...Okay."