Water [Killer/Cross] {Requested}

This was requested by @UT_girl666 and someone else (lost the comment :( so sorry)

Not super proud of this one but I hope y'all enjoy!

(THEY R HUMANS BTW ACK)

-❌-🔪-❣️-🔪-❌-

"PUT ME DOWN PUT ME DOWN!" Killer shrieked, writhing in Cross's strong arms, unable to free himself from the knight's grasp.

The sun was shining down on them, not a cloud could be spotted. The sand on the beach was clean and soft, and if it wasn't for all the footprints and sandcastles, it was like it wasn't touched by humanity at all.

There were small and large shells all around of all different shapes and sizes. It wasn't busy, with only a few people out and about. The town above was bustling with life, however, bikers and pedestrians were going about their daily lives, living in the beautiful town they lived in.

There were nine of them there, the Star Squad, the Bad Guys, and Error. They were simply chilling, taking a break from everything.

Dream and Ink weren't at the beach, rather, they were hitting the town. Probably gambling or shopping, but who knows? They weren't even in beach attire, and didn't plan on swimming.

They were planning on getting drinks and dinner for everyone, but everyone just had lunch so that wouldn't be until a while.

Blue and Nightmare were walking along the beach, people watching and picking up seashells. Blue had gone in the water, and was in it for a while. He was drying off, but his hair was still damp and so was his swim suit.

Nightmare, on the other hand, looked like a vampire. He was in all black (which wasn't unlike him), and had massive, gothic sunglasses and a large black sun hat that didn't allow any of the sun's rays through it. Avoiding the sun at all costs.

Cross wondered why Nightmare even bothered to come, but seeing him with Blue, his sharp, black nails holding Blue's hand so delicately. His attention clearly being on Blue whenever he spoke, and how he carefully put every seashell Blue gave him into his pocket, it became obvious why.

Error was on the beach, knitting. He didn't like the water, but he liked watching the waves and seeing the cool shells Blue found. Horror and Dust were in the water, just swimming and talking.

And Cross was currently running towards the water with a fully-clothed Killer screaming in his arms. Killer didn't want to swim, he was planning on staying in town too but he ended up not going with Dream and Ink and fell asleep on the beach.

Cross had asked Killer if he wanted to go up to the hotel to change into a swimsuit, Killer just brushed him off. To Cross, it was almost like Killer was saying that he didn't deserve to have fun in the water. Whether this was how Killer really felt, Cross didn't know. Cross wouldn't dare ask either, Killer wouldn't be specific when it came to his feelings even if it would save his life.

So, being a good boyfriend, and after triple checking with Nightmare that this would not cause them to break up, Cross yanked Killer's shoes and socks off and was planning on chucking him into the water.

Killer was screaming and laughing, half in shock and half in disbelief. When Cross finally reached the water, and when Cross was about knee deep in it, he threw Killer with all of his might into the water.

The screaming ceased as Killer's head went under water. Cross chased after him, of course, Killer wasn't far out, and Cross didn't have any struggle staying above the water. It was a little higher than his waist, but he was 6'4" (194cm) so maybe he wasn't the best measuring stick for how deep the water was.

And before Killer could even start swimming upwards, Cross dove and scooped him up. Killer was gasping for air and he looked like a wet cat with his dark brown hair stuck to his face. He was clinging onto Cross before looking up and glaring at him.

"CROSS. WHAT. THE. FUCK."

Cross couldn't contain his laughter and he nearly dropped Killer back into the water. Killer was sourly unamused.

"S-Sorry," Cross wheezed out as he turned around and began to take Killer back to the beach to get dry. "You were just being a bit of a twat and I needed to remind you that you should have some fun every once and a while."

"Oh, trust me, when you take me back to shore, I'll have fun stabbing out your guts."

"I can toss you back into the water."

"I could drown you."

"You wouldn't!"

"I would!"

"Kills!"

Killer pouted slightly, "Fine. I guess I wouldn't."

Cross just smiled and set Killer down onto the warm beach. Killer stood in front of Cross and grabbed him by his mullet and kissed him passionately. Cross was more than surprised but kissed back anyways.

"God you are the stupidest motherfucker I've ever met." Killer whispered in Cross's ear, not giving him a chance to respond as they kissed again.

The waves crashed against their feet, Killer's jeans clung to his legs, which was, ungodly uncomfortable, but he would live. His shirt and jacket also clung to him, but that was whatever.

"I cannot, fucking, believe that you chucked me into the water."

Cross giggled like a maniac before scooping Killer up again, and smooching him one more time.

-❌-🔪-❣️-🔪-❌-

Cross, after dunking Killer in the water: See??? It's not so bad to have a little fun sometimes :)

Killer:

-Fallen

-Fallen

939 Words

Rarepair Oneshots - Undertale AUsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara