Lonely Dance [Shattered x Blue]

So uh, I usually don't do authors notes before a story but uh, a couple of things first - they are human in this. Ink is Dream's evil sidekick thing so. Dream is a flirty, manipulative bastard. And this Dream is Shattered!Dream except I fucked up his personality. It's not accurate to his personality at all (I think.)

Oh, and Blue is lonely as fUcK and maybe having a crisis I'm not sure.

Uh. Yeet. Enjoy.

—🖤💛—💙—💛🖤—

Blue sighed as he stood by the food table, putting far too much food onto his plate.

He wasn't going to eat three bread rolls, five eclairs, and two small fruity sweets that he couldn't identify.

Then why the hell was he getting so much food?

Blue wasn't sure himself. He doesn't even know why he was there, at some masquerade party that he was hosting.

Blue had snuck in, not like anyone noticed, and decided to stay. He had a tuxedo with his navy blue cape flowing behind him.

He also wore a mask that practically covered his whole face. It was needed as most of the people here wanted to kill him.

This was Dream's party. Dream was celebrating a victory. Blue didn't know what it was, and frankly, he didn't care.

Blue sighed. He missed Dream. The old Dream. His Dream. Not this evil, sadistic, bastard.

With another heavy sigh, Blue brought a bread roll to his mouth and bit down.

Blue looked down at his plate full of food, he wasn't that hungry anyway.

He continued to eat his bread roll, lost in thought as other guests began dancing with one another.

He probably looked really lonely. He really didn't care. Ever since Dream and Ink left him, he's been lonely.

Maybe Dream was right when he told him that his loneliness was eating him alive.

Blue shook his head, he wouldn't give up. He never would. The Multiverse needed someone to believe in.

It used to be Ink, Dream, and Blue; but now... now it was just him. Just him to protect the AUs and keep hope alive.

It was always just him.

—🖤💛—💙—💛🖤—

Dream took another sip of his drink like all of his guests danced to the music.

His mask was yellow and black, heavily decorated with gems and feathers. His suit jacket was sliding off his shoulders, but he really didn't care.

He glanced around, looking at everyone. His golden eyes finally landed on a figure by the food table.

His eyes widened as he looked at the person longer. Fluffy, brown hair that went down to his shoulders, a lovely, wonderfully made navy blue cape, and underneath his large mask, Dream could make out grayish-Blue eyes.

"Oh my god. You sneaky little shit..." Dream smirked. Taking another sip of his drink he walked over to Ink, who was in charge of music for the party and set the glass down.

"Dude you can't just-" Ink started, but Dream cut him off.

Dream looked at Ink, who's light blonde hair contrasted with his tan skin. Dream leaned over and looked at Ink's computer, the song switched to one that was five minutes long.

"Ink, after the next song, play a slow dance."

"Don't you think it's a little early to have a-"