Snow [Cross/Blue]

SURPRISE!!!

they're back >:)

love these sillies

-🖤-💙-🤍-🤍-💙-🖤-

Arm workouts had to be his favorite. Just him, the gym bench, and some heavy dumbbells. It was a great way to cool down while also working out one of the most important parts of his body. He wasn't Cross without being able to wield his massive as fuck sword.

Using arm exercises as post-workout workouts was also something he did frequently. It was a good way to work his muscles as well as winding down post-shower.

Apart from having a very short and small breakfast and doing his physical training session, he hadn't done much else today. He had done his normal morning workout which took around three hours to complete.

It was always a blur when he did it, like he was in this dazed state until Chara decided to wake him up via an ice cold shower or hell fire shower. He always hated it but man did it work.

It always snapped him right out of his childhood conditioning and back into the real world. He had done his normal workout this morning, took a hell fire shower, and was now doing some arm workouts to chill out.

Earbuds were in his ears, connected to his phone in his gym short pocket. It was playing a podcast about common tropes in anime, where they came from, and how they got popular. Honestly? It was really interesting.

Switching the dumbbell to the other arm, Cross adjusted his entire placement on the gym bench, making sure that he was comfortable. He did small arm circles with the arm that now felt extremely light, stretching it out to make sure the muscles stayed healthy and not strained.

His body could take a lot - he was a massive hunk of a man - but he had to take care of his body too, just like everyone else. Despite it being the middle of January, he was feeling warm and safe.

And while Nightmare refused to get a proper heating system in the castle, preferring to heat the massive building via fireplace, working out in the colder months was really nice.

The gym was located on the first basement floor of the castle. The castle had a lot of floors, both from the first floor going up, and the first floor going down. It actually wasn't freezing down there, being more insulated due to the floors above and the ground around it.

The temperature was nice and cool, which made it great for working out. It stayed cool all year round too.

After completing all of the arm workouts, he stood up and walked over to the weight-rack, gently setting down the eighty pound (~36kg) weight where it belonged. He stretched out his torso and arms, his back popping.

Suddenly, before Cross could begin to think about what he would do next, Blue suddenly burst into the room, the double doors flying open.

"CROSS CROSS CROSS CROSS CROSS CROSS!" A flurry of shouts echoed throughout the room, with a significantly smaller figure running towards him. Cross turned in time to make sure he didn't accidentally elbow Blue in the face.

Sweat beads dripped from Blue's forehead as he grabbed onto Cross's forearm. Blue was vibrating, clearly very excited about something. Although what, Cross wasn't sure. Blue could get excited about anything if he tried to.

"BWUH-" Cross sputtered as Blue grabbed onto his arm with a force much stronger than he was expecting. "H-Hi??? What's up?"

"CROSS!" Blue squealed, rocking back and forth on his feet. "You need to come upstairs and into the main hall right now, it's super important! I want to show you something awesome!" He chirped before springing from Cross's arm, practically teleporting from Cross back to the doors.