Sickly [Blue/Killer] {Requested}

Killer/Blue makes its return!! >:D

And, per the courses they are humans.

CW/TW - Brief mentions of weed, mucus, and general sickly stuff. No needles tho

———💙🖤💙———

God-fucking-damnit!

Why did Nightmare have to be such an asshole!

It was a rarity for Dream to go out with both of his friends, as they often hung out at home. If they did go out, it was either on solo excursions or Ink dragging Blue to go do whatever.

Only once in a blue moon they would go out and do something as a trio. However the universe seemed to be against them. Or, more specifically, Nightmare was against him. It was just who Nightmare was. A pain in the fucking ass.

The trio were chilling at a park. Normally they would've gone for coffee or something like that, but it was in the middle of the day. None of them were that much of a coffee drinker to get a cup at two pm.

They had just gotten out of a nearby museum, which none of them found particularly interesting. Ink thought that the small art exhibit was neat, but Dream was just happy to get out of there.

The only one who seemed to be enjoying himself was Blue, however that might be due to the massive muffin he got at the cafe that was inside.

Despite their failure at the museum, the park that they were in was nice. Blue gently bit into his muffin, his feet brushing against the grass beneath him. He and Dream were sitting on a bench, Dream's arm being carelessly thrown over his shoulders.

While there was room on the bench for Ink, he decided to lay on the ground on the opposite side of Blue. He smoked a blunt as he felt the grass with his free hand and Dream mentally thanked the universe for there being no kids in the general vicinity.

It was nice.

Until that bitchass known as the King of Negativity had to ruin anything!

Screams rang through the park and before Dream could stand up, Nightmare had sent a building tumbling down. Ink had shot straight up, shoving the blunt into his pocket.

"Come on!" Dream helped Ink to his feet and turned his attention to Blue, "We'll get you another pastry later, we need to go!"

With a heavy sigh, Blue left his muffin to the birds. He ran, keeping a steady pace behind Ink and Dream who always seemed to be wildly ahead of him. It wasn't like he minded too much though. Being behind allowed him to think. He adored Dream and Ink, but they were... a lot all of the time.

When he was with them, he often couldn't hear his own thoughts. But when the wind was in his ears and he could only focus on his heartbeat, it allowed him to think. Given the chance, Blue would consider himself a deep thinker.

However, his mind couldn't think about his place in the universe, not at the moment. Not when he had to strategize. When it came to fighting off Nightmare and his gang, there were certain steps Blue had to take. Most of them used to avoid dying.

However, ever since a few...more than homoerotic encounters with Killer he had a few more factors to consider. Such as whether or not he felt like doing their flirtatious back and forth with deadly weapons.

Sometimes, he was more than down to play Killer's game and other times he wanted to do literally anything else! It was just how their relationship was.

As the unnatural feeling of dread washed over him, he decided that he did feel like playing with Killer. He was in a good mood, despite him losing his muffin. He would be thinking about that for days.