4|Whole World Against Me

Clemson, SC                                                      OMNISCIENT London looked in the mirror as she took in her appearance

Clemson, SC

                           OMNISCIENT
London looked in the mirror as she took in her appearance. She wore a long brown body con sundress that she had gotten from Shein as her charm bracelet from pandora dangled on her wrist. She rubbed her hands down the fabric smoothing it out. The dress hugged her tightly in all the right places making her curves show more.

She moved around in her room looking for what shoes she wanted to pair with the outfit.

London settled on some simple brown flip-flop sandals with black straps.

Hearing the front door open, London paid no mind to it knowing it was Zara. She headed over to her dresser spraying her favorite fragrance Valentino, Born In Roma.

"It's Giving Bawdyyy," Zara said poking her head into the room.

"Okayyyy," London said doing a little 360 spin. Zara smiled "where you going anyway," she asked while going into the kitchen.

London grabbed her black LV purse from her bed and followed Zara shutting her door. "My nana's for dinner" London answered.

"Oh yeah it is Sunday," Zara said while getting a pack of noodles out of the cabinet.

"You gone be over there eating good while I'm eating this," Zara said fake crying. London laughed "girl I can bring you a plate back like last time."

London knew her Nana was going to have leftovers. She cooked way too much food every time just for it to be the two of them and she was one of them grannies who enjoyed feeding other people.

"Awe frl," Zara said with a big smile plastered on her face.

London shook her head smiling looking at Zara's goofy ass "girl, yes but I'm about to go so bye Z, I'll see you later." London said looking around making sure she had everything.

"Wait how are you feeling today?" Zara questioned checking in on her friend. She knew going through a breakup was pretty rough and wanted to see how her friend was holding up today.

London thought it was sweet that her friend was worried about her and it was actually genuine. She knew all the other people around campus who asked only wanted to be nosey.

"Not really but i'll be fine," London said telling the truth. Her face hid it all but deep down she was hurt inside.

"Well you know I'm here anytime okay," Zara said reassuring her friend.

"I know, Thank you Z" London said smiling.

"Of course, bye have fun."

💲💲💲
Greenville, SC

Damir pulled up in Ms. Erica's driveway as he parked behind a Nissan Altima. He got out shutting the door to his detailed blue SRT Hellcat.