21|It's Time...

Clemson, SC

Clemson, SC

LONDON
Pulling up.
Seen

London's brown eyes scanned the message Damir sent her as she waited for him outside. The girl was far too tired to drive back so she asked Mir to pick her up and thankfully he said yes. London shivered a bit while waiting, it was warm this morning but the weather had decided to change with it being chilly outside now.

Noticing the black BMW pulling up London made her way to the car and slid into the passenger seat quickly.

"Hey," London greeted her boyfriend as she leaned in giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Wassup Baby, how was classes," Mir asked London while pulling off.

"Alright, I guess. I'm just ready to get caught up, I hate being behind" London complained while letting out a huff. Thank God her professors weren't the ones who handed out assignments every day or else she would've been really pushed back.

"Lo I told you I'm helping you today and I promise we gon get all that shit done so stop stressin bout it," Damir told London while putting his hand on her thigh caressing it a little.

London smiled as she looked over "Thanks Mir I really appreciate you."

"Always, but I know you don't want Erica alone so you should ask Brianna to stay with her today,
Damir suggested as he turned the corner.

"Yeah I was about to text her but can we go get some food," London asked while poking her lip out. The girl was starving and hadn't eaten anything all day but a granola bar and an apple.

Damir looked over at London seeing her pouting, he should've known that was coming. He chuckled shaking his head "Yeah Lo what you want" he asked.

"Some Popeyes," London let out she had been craving the fast food spot all day.

"Damn, I thought yo ass was gon say chick-fil-a," Mir spoke a little shocked.

"Nope," London pressed her lips together as she put a pop on the p, although it was her favorite she was becoming just a little tired of it.

"Okay look at Lo switching it up on them," Damir said playfully.

"Shut up" London rolled her eyes as she nudged Damir while laughing.

♡♡♡

Greenville, SC

Pulling up to Damir's driveway London and Damir got out of the car and made their way to the front door.

"Mir it is too cold in here," London said shivering as soon as she entered the house.