20|Before You Go

Greenville, SC

Greenville, SC

[omg guys thank you for 18k! I'm so grateful for all my readers and I'm so sorry it took me so long to update. Again thank you now let's read a new chapter!]

                              LONDON
London stood over her Nana's casket as she cried. "You weren't supposed to leave me this soon" she let out while shaking her head. She was in complete denial seeing her grandmother like this. Cold and lifeless she lay still in the casket "please come back to me" London said lowly while reaching for her hand.

"Okay it's time to sit down Lo," Damir said coming behind her while placing his hand on her back gently.

"No I'm not leaving her" London spoke as she wiped her tears and shook her head. She couldn't leave her Nana all alone.

"Come on baby we have to sit down," Damir told her again this time in a firm voice while tugging on her arm gently.

"I said no" London cried out as she grabbed onto the casket not wanting to let go.

"London come on" Damir grunted while trying to pull her but London had a strong hold on the coffin.

"No don't make me leave her" she screamed as she tried to push him off her. London kicked and yelled as she felt herself getting pulled "No" she panicked.

London jumped out of her sleep breathing heavily as she looked around panicking. Her eyes immediately darted to the hospital bed. Seeing her grandma sound asleep on the bed made her heart slow down. London's bad dream felt all too real.

London looked around for her phone seeing it was on the floor. The bright screen popped up as she retrieved it from the marble floor causing her eyes to squint. The time read 4:56 AM, London sighed there wasn't a bone in her body that felt like driving back to school. Plus the bad dream had frightened her making her not want to leave her Nana.

The same thing that happened in London's bad dream could occur in real life and that was the scary part she thought while frowning.

♡♡♡
Greenville, SC

Dope was on his way to the warehouse, which he'd been spending a lot of time at lately.

Working with Cordell wasn't going so well for Damir since they both couldn't stand each other. Damir tried to be cordial with the man so the mission could go by quickly but Cordell just couldn't seem to keep London's name out of his mouth which aggravated Dope badly.

The boy was bitch made just like his dad but a lot of money was on the table for this mission so he'd be damned if he let Cordell fuck with his money, the little boy wasn't worth it.

But he wasn't about to let that speaking on London shit slide either so whenever he felt he needed to speak up his voice was going to be loud and clear.