12|Feelings

Greenville, SC                                                             💲DAMIR💲Damir sent three hard knocks on his mother's door surprised by the fact that it was locked

Greenville, SC

💲DAMIR💲
Damir sent three hard knocks on his mother's door surprised by the fact that it was locked. He took a step back and pulled out his phone while waiting for his mother to come to the door.

Dope went to his messages with London beginning to type something but backspaced it as he shook his head. This was his fourth time doing that today, hesitating on if he should text her or not.

Dope would be lying if he said he regretted kissing London, shit it was something he had been wanting to do for a while now and he couldn't front and say he didn't miss London because he did, he liked their friendship and didn't want to mess it up either so if he had to put whatever he was feeling to the side for right now he would do that.

Damir looked up hearing the door open "Hey stranger" his mother said with her hands on her hips. She hadn't seen her son in at least two weeks and she was wondering why was that.

Dope shook his head entering the house as he laughed, he knew his mom would have something to say about his scarce visits. Dope was a very busy man but his family was the most important when it came down to everything so he needed to start visiting more.

"I ain't laughing, you know I need to see you every week," Evelyn said while sitting down on her couch, if she didn't get a text or call from her son each day she would worry like crazy. Evelyn was far from stupid she knew her son was in the streets, the lady knew all about what Dom did. Forcing their kid to sell and be out in the streets all night. She prayed everyday for her sons safety and that he would make it out the streets before death or life in prison.

That was one of the reasons she despised Dom, the other was because he was a damn dog, the man couldn't stop cheating even if he tried. Evelyn only stayed because of the kids, she could care less that he was in jail, he wasn't her problem anymore.

"I know mom I'm sorry, I've just been busy," Damir said scratching his head.

"With who that girl London," Evelyn said pressing her lips together. Her daughter had told her all about the girl and she couldn't believe her son didn't tell her about it first.

Damir snapped his neck quickly looking at his mom "who told you, Isis" Damir asked smacking his teeth, he just knew his little sister would go running her mouth.

"You know she did and I'm just wondering why haven't you brung her over so I can meet her yet," Evelyn said. She knew her son and the few times he did come over to visit his smile would be bigger than the kool-aid man and she knew it was because of some girl.

"It ain't even like that mom," Dope said waving his hand. He didn't know why but his mom had been wanting him to bring a girl over for the longest now.