6|Brothers

Greenville, SC                                💲DAMIR💲"J wooda," Damir yelled out as he walked up to his friend, Jeremiah's porch

Greenville, SC

💲DAMIR💲
"J wooda," Damir yelled out as he walked up to his friend, Jeremiah's porch.

"Man I told yo ass to stop calling me that shit," Jeremiah said as they dapped each other up.

Damir and Jeremiah weren't blood brothers but the two were mud brothers as they came up from the same struggle.

The two had been friends since the age of sixteen. They had gotten put on the same block, selling dope when they were younger, and been solid ever since.

Damir took a seat on the black lawn chair that was located on the left side of Jeremiah.

"Yo ass tripping doing that shit outside," Damir said as he watched Jeremiah roll up a wood on his lap.

Jeremiah shrugged his shoulders "they asses don't be coming over this way, they think all white people live over here."

Jeremiah did live in a nice neighborhood. There were never any shootings or altercations on the street he lived on but still, the police were petty and found any reason to pick.

Dope laughed "okay when they roll up on yo ass don't say shit," Dope said joking with his friend.

Jeremiah waved Dope off while passing him the blunt.

Dope grabbed the blunt from Jeremiah's hand, he was never one to pass up smoking. It calmed him down, made him forget about all the shit that was on his mind, and right now it was a lot.

"What yo bitch ass been up to," Dope asked Jeremiah as he pulled the blunt from his lips.

Dope and Jeremiah always joked around calling each other out their names. Shit, it was how they bonded.

"Not shit," Jeremiah said chuckling. His life was boring, he needed a dog or something, he thought.

"Noah's birthday coming up," Dope said looking over at Jeremiah as he watched him exhale the smoke.

"Yeah we need to do something big for it this time, it's gon be his 21st," Jeremiah said coughing as he passed the blunt back to Dope.

Noah was both of the boy's close friend, he worked on the same block as they did, the exact block where he was fatally shot in a drive-by four years ago. Dope and Jeremiah had gotten wounded pretty badly but Noah's wounds were fatal leading to his early death.

"Let's do a block party, I'm talking like taking off the whole street, games, food, music all that shit." Dope said imagining what it would look like in his head.

"Yeah we should do that, we can tell his moms when we go to visit her," Jeremiah said shaking his head, liking the idea.

Dope and Jeremiah visited Noah's mom, Emily faithfully. She blamed the two at first and envied them as they got to live and her baby didn't.