22|To Say Goodbye

Greenville, Sc

Greenville, Sc

                                ♡LONDON

London looked at the people surrounding her Nana as she laid sound asleep on the hospital bed.

There were members from Erica's church silently praying over her with their hands clasped together while rocking back and forth. Zara was around for support and Damir, Bri and London's parents came to spend time with Erica in her last days.

London wiped off the tears on her face with the palm of her hand. She saw Damir heading her way which made her put her head down knowing some more tears would just come out if she looked at him.

"Lo look at me" Damir said softly as he tried to lift her head up. London refused shaking her head while biting her lip trying to hold back her tears welling in her eyes.

Damir pulled London into his chest as he held her tightly. "I'm so sorry" he whispered to her while rubbing her back. Mir couldn't believe this, it felt like he was just getting told by Ms.Erica yesterday that she had three months to live now it was a week. The shit was crazy he thought.

Damir felt London's tears seep into his shirt as she continued to sob on his chest but he didn't care. His only concern was to comfort his girlfriend. That was the only thing he cared about at the moment.

"Excuse me Sir may I have word with my daughter please" Damir heard a feminine voice knowing it was London's mother.

Damir nodded his head about to let go of London's embrace but he felt her grip tighten around him as she shook her head not wanting to associate with her mother at the moment.

Denise sighed "it's important London" she said as she stood in front of the couple while tapping her foot on the floor. She wasn't in the mood for her daughter stubbornness today.

London unwrapped her arms from Damir's waist as she turned around to face her mother.

"Yes mother" London folded her arms together while giving her mother a blank stare.

Denise looked up and down at Damir "alone, please" she said while gritting her teeth together. This was only a family matter, it was none of his business.

Damir nodded his head understandingly he respected that. "Well, I gotta head outta here anyways, I got some stuff to do" he told London.

London frowned "okay, are you coming back" she asked hoping he would say yes.

"I'll be back soon, okay" Dope said as he gave London a kiss on the forehead before walking out.

"So he's still around huh" Denise grunted.

"Yup and it's going to stay that way" London told her mother.

Denise scoffed "don't be so sure London, he doesn't look any different from Cordell" she said shaking her head.