9|Demon Mode

Clemson, SC

Clemson, SC

                      LONDON
London tossed and turned in her bed trying to get comfortable but gave up throwing her bed comforter off of her body as she got up.

She looked around the room seeing Damir in an uncomfortable position as he slept on her chair.

London walked over to the chair and nudged him on his shoulder waking him up. She watched him get up and stretch out, her whole body shivered as she heard his bones crack, the sound of bones cracking always creeped London out.

"Shit I must've fallen asleep," Dope said as he rolled his neck around trying to get the crank out of it, he felt like he just slept on a pile of bricks.

"Why didn't you just sleep on the couch," London asked.

"Ian know if you were one of the people who don't let nobody sleep on their couch," Dope said, he wanted to but he grew up with the rule of not being allowed to sleep on furniture especially if it's white.

"Trust me how many times I fell asleep on that couch I wouldn't care if somebody else did," London said shrugging her shoulders.

London walked out of her bedroom as her bare feet pattered against the cold hardwood floor entering the bathroom.

London quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face off as she exited the bathroom seeing Damir leaning against the countertop.

"You want a pop tart," London asked getting the box of maple brown sugar pop tarts out of the cabinet.

"Why you got that flavor, strawberry the best," Dope said watching London tear open the plastic and place them in her toaster. He looked at her weirdly Dope never heated his pop tarts, it was always a pop it in his mouth and go kinda thing with him.

London put her hand on her chest "no, maple brown sugar is the best especially when it's warm" London said. Although strawberry was the original she thought it was decent and would always choose maple brown sugar over it.

"I ain't never ate a warm pop tart ion know what kinda shit you on," Dope said looking at London take a bite out of the pop tart.

"What do you mean, this the only way to eat them," London said looking at Dope like he was crazy, warm pop-tarts were the best.

"Here try it," London said breaking off a small piece of the pop tart and handing it to him.

Dope chewed on the pop tart swallowing it "it's decent," Dope said while shrugging his shoulders.