8|Blockparty

Clemson, SC

Clemson, SC

    LONDON
London tried her best to stay woke listening to her professor give a lecture to the group of students.

She had stayed out way too late with her cousin, the girl didn't end up making it back to her apartment till 3 am.

She had a huge hangover when she woke up this morning. London took a pain reliever hoping it would make it go away but it had only helped a little.

She deeply regretted drinking light and dark liquor last night with no chaser.

Her hand was placed on her cheek as she slightly started to doze off. London's phone buzzed in the back pocket of the jeans she was wearing making her eyes open as she felt the vibration.

She took it out of her back pocket swiftly unlocking it with her passcode. London had received a message from Damir.

Friend🫶🏽
Omw.

He had been picking her up from campus and taking her home even though she told him multiple times that she could just walk considering it wasn't a long distance between the two places, but he had insisted on picking her up and taking her everywhere she needed to go.

She texted him back saying okay as she swiped out of their messages, opening up her and her Nana's.

London texted her asking if she was having Sunday dinner this week. Her Nana had been canceling Sunday dinners lately, she hadn't held one since like 3 weeks, Erica was just too tired to do any cooking.

"Put the phone away please, Blue hoodie" the professor called out. London looked down at the blue essentials hoodie she was wearing. She had stolen it from Damir's car, you could smell his scent all over it as it clung to the hoodie strongly.

She put the phone back in her pocket looking around seeing everybody staring at her. That made London even more ready to go then she already was.

♡♡♡

London walked out of her AP world history class  heading straight to Damir's hellcat.

"Hey," she said tiredly with a smile while slipping inside the car, she was more than ready to go home and take a nap.

"You good, what's wrong," Damir questioned noticing her soft voice sounded fatigued.

"Nothing, I'm just tired," London said leaning her head against the window while watching the raindrops fall on the glass. It had been raining all day long in the small town.

"You need some rest, you going to classes every day and working," Damir said shaking his head, he had learned that London worked as a server at Olive  Garden.

"I know, imma take a nap when I get home," London said sliding her blue crocs off and getting comfortable in the passenger seat.

"Okay, ima drop you off right after this" Dope said as he pulled into Wendy's vacant drive-thru.