Part 2 : The Governor

Governor Trevat Ishani is a young governor of the Galactic Empire who is 30 years old in the Myto sector of the Outer Rim. He is the only child of a conglomerate in the Galactic Empire with the order of no. 1182 richest in the Galactic Empire. His family hails from Coruscant, and as a child, Trevat lived and grew up in Coruscant. The Trevats have been active in the military and business since the Republican era. In fact, many of the Trevats have served as senators in the Republican Senate in the past. The Trevat family was one of the supporters of the Republic in the Clone War, and provided a lot of help in the war. Because of their wealth and longstanding influence, the Trevat family knew many important politicians, one of whom was Senator Seev Palpatine. His family business includes the transportation business, which includes both the transportation of goods and passengers. In addition, the Trevat family also owns many mines throughout the galaxy. Trevat has no siblings, and now both his parents have died, so all the power and wealth of his family has fallen into his hands. His family business grew rapidly with his position as Governor, who wielded military power. Unlike others who are afraid of local military leaders, Trevat's business doesn't need to frighten it or require a bribe to smooth its business. Especially since his family knew Senator Seev Palpatine who became Emperor of the Galactic Empire, not many people dared go against Governor Trevat.

Due to the influence of his family, Trevat was appointed governor of Myto. The conferment of power as Governor was given directly by the Emperor, as a 'gift' for the Trevat family's support during the Clone War. However, when he was appointed as governor, Myto was a backward and quite poor sector. Governor Trevat's ability to lead Myto so that it can reach its current state caused the Emperor to be very amazed and pay more attention to Governor Trevat.

However, before Trevat was given the position of governor, Trevat attended military education and also participated in the ordinary military. Previously, Trevat had captained the Nebulon B Frigate and, after that, led a Victory class stardestroyer. Trevat has also led many military operations, including against the rebels. This causes Trevat to have sufficient ability and experience as a military leader. All these factors caused Trevat to be able to rule the area he led very well. This is one of the reasons that the Emperor is willing to give Trevat a large and military strategic area.

Its area is quite extensive, but it only has 2 systems that have habitable planets. There is only 1 planet, namely Planet Myto as the capital, which is inhabited by quite a lot of people. However, there are some star systems that have mining outposts where Trevat's company conducts mining operations. The entire population of Myto is only 138 million people. Of those, 98 million are on Planet Myto. Because Trevat was born into a business family, Trevat understands the importance of public opinion for his interests, especially for the stability of society, so that in general, Trevat's government is much more humane than the general conditions in the Galactic Empire. But Trevat also understands the importance of assertiveness and military strength as factors for stabilizing security and society. This caused his reign to be closer to a stick and carrot system, not through the terror that was common in the Galactic Empire. However, as conditions in the Galactic Empire, the number of humans in Myto is far greater than the number of aliens, although unlike elsewhere, the aliens in Myto have an equal position with humans and do not experience discrimination. 91% of the population of Myto are humans.

Due to the family's influence and the location of the Myto sector in the outer rim, which has many unexplored areas, there is a possibility that these places will be occupied by pirates or rebels, in which case Governor Trevat has a fairly large military power, with two admirals reporting to him and a large number of star ships. This is why the Myoto sector is a strategic sector militarily. The current strengths of the Myto sector are:

Home Fleet :

2 Imperial Class Stardestroyer

2 Victory Class Stardestroyer

1 Interdictor Cruiser

6 Loronar Strike Cruiser

12 Carrack Class Light Cruiser

4 Nebulon B Frigate

20 CR90 Corvette

20 Gozanti Cruiser

Expedition Fleet :

1 Victory Class Stardestroyer

8 Dreadnought Heavy Cruiser

20 Carrack Light Cruiser

20 CR90 Corvette

40 Gozanti Class Cruiser

In addition, Trevat also has a private fleet containing several former ancient star ships from the Republican era. Even though the fleet is old, it has been upgraded and all existing systems are up to date. All ships in Trevat's private fleet are fully armed as Trevat has the right to use fully armed star ships. The private fleet contains:

4 Venator II Stardestroyer

2 Dreadnought heavy Cruiser

8 Carrack Light Cruiser

8 CR90 Corvette

Governor Trevat deliberately chose to have many small military star ships, so that in quantity, the number of military star ships owned by Myto was quite large. This is used to better control the territory under their control, so criminals and rebels will find it difficult to operate in their territory without being noticed. However, with this election, the number of military personnel used to crew the ships increased. This was done because Trevat also wanted to increase the population in Myto so that the economy could develop more.

In terms of personnel, the total military of Myto is 2 million personnel, most of whom are star ship crews and star fighters. But there are 200,000 ground troops, including 40,000 stormtroopers, and the rest are other types of troops. There are also about 300,000 security personnel and planetary forces at sea and in the air. The high population-to-military ratio shows the militarism of Myto. With such strength, neither the Rebel nor the pirates dared carry out activities in the area controlled by Governor Trevat. Moreover, Governor Trevat governed well so that the people were not restless and Rebel had difficulty in carrying out activities and spreading discontent.

In addition, Myto also has 6 Golan II Platforms to protect the planet Myto. There is also a shipyard orbiting Planet Myto that is capable of building various starships but is currently used mainly for the maintenance of starships. Only a few star ships in the form of cargo ships were made at the shipyard. In addition, Planet Myto also has quite complete industrial facilities. This is because Governor Trevat deems it necessary to increase self-sufficiency while also increasing the economy of Myto. This causes the general economic conditions in Myto to be very good, so that the standard of living of the Myto people is better than the average in the Galactic Empire.

---------------

1st revision 21 September 2022