Part 5 Chapter 12 The Topa Affair II

6 hours later, at dusk
Beach near Tormis Town

The ships from Myto Empire anchored near the beach after 5 hours of jurney. First they flew with the transport ship, and after they were less than 100 km away, they used the repulsorlift to continue their journey towards the beach. When the ships were only 30 kilometers from shore, they continued with their normal journey to shore.

Colonel Tarou, the leader of the Myto Empire's troop contingent, immediately ordered his troops to land on the beach using the repulsorlift. On the beach, they were greeted by representatives from the town of Tormis.

After they greeted each other, the representative from the city of Tormis immediately asked Colonel Tarou's troops to head to the city of Tormis. The trip only took a few minutes because the landing site in the town of Tormis was only about 10 kilometers away. Meanwhile, the Myto Empire ships remained anchored on the beach. The ships will act as support for the troops, while the airspeeder on the amphibious assault ship will be able to attack demon troops when needed.

They soon entered the town of Tormis. The leader of the troop, Colonel Tarou, with 20 men and 20 dark troopers, remained in Tormis, and troop leader Myto then went to meet the military leader from Tormis city. The rest of the troops are all currently moving towards the Doors of the World. It seemed that the Tormis soldiers were looking quite fearfully at the dark troopers who were escorting the Myto Empire soldiers.

.

.

.

Castle Tormis, built in the age of myth after the invasion of the Demon Lord's army, has a lot of history behind it and looks like it came straight from medieval Europe. Of course, as times changed, the castle changed with them; it went through numerous rounds of remodeling and no longer contained any vestiges of its original appearance. When the Myto troop leader is brought into Castle Tormis and meets the Tormis military leader, a total of two Myto troop leaders, Colonel Tarou and Captain Misa, will be escorted by three dark troopers.

The leader of the Myto troop followed an aide from the military leader of the city of Tormis. They walked as if in circles in Tormis Castle. That was because Tormis Castle was a defensive castle, so the internal layout of the castle was deliberately confusing and made it easier to defend the castle. After walking, turning who knows how many corners before arriving at a room with a heavy-looking door. The military aide then knocked on his door.

"Enter," said someone in the room.

"Please excuse our interruption. I have brought the visitors from Myto Empire," said the military aide.

Inside, there was a round table, and the man at the far end was standing up. He was about 40 years old, 180 centimeters tall, muscular, and he had short, white hair and a white beard. He wore silver armor, a red cloak, and a sword and a revolver at his waist.

"Ooh, our guests from the Myto Empire. We appreciate your coming here. I am the commander of the Topa Kingdom Demon Lord subjugation squad, Ajieze."

"Colonel Tarou from the Myto-planetary Defense Force. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Introductions were exchanged. After everyone sat down at the table, they confirmed the state of affairs.

- The Demon Lord's army of about 20,000 strong suddenly invaded the Topa Kingdom from Grameus, breaking through the Doors of the World.
- The standing army at Doors of the World is currently able to defend itself against demon army attacks, using ground explosives and machine guns.
- However, the amount of explosives used currently exceeds 50%.
- Demon Army lost around 5,000 goblins and 50 ogres.
- Demon Army also lost red and blue ogres.
- For now, the casualties on Topa Kingdom's side are 0
- But if the demon army attacks back with full force and is able to maintain discipline during the attack, then the Doors of the World will definitely not be able to survive.
- There are only less than 8,000 troops, of which about 4,000 are still on the way, that can be deployed to fight the Demon Army.

Galactic Empire in New Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें