Part 6 Chapter 11

Terminus Island, Jakarta
Central Government Building
No. 6 Large Conference Room.
The next day.

The delegation from HME was at the Central Government Building for a meeting with officials from the Myto Empire. They were previously picked up by Ambassador Gravit at the Saluit hotel, where they were staying. As they entered the government complex of the Myto Empire, they were amazed by the skyscrapers in the complex. Many of the buildings were almost 500 meters tall.

"Where is the head of state's palace?" Phiam asked Gravit.

"We do not have a palace where our leader, Moff Trevat, lives. He lives in a small house on the edge of the government complex. For receiving guests and offices, he uses the Central Government Building, which is where our meeting is taking place." Gravit replied.

"How is Moff Trevat personally? We have never gotten any information about him." Phiam further asked.

"Moff Trevat is young, only in his 30s, and unmarried." Gravit said

"Still so young?" Phiam said

Ambassador Gravit just smiled. He avoided further questions about Moff Trevat. Arriving at the Central Government Building, they were immediately taken to the No. 6 Large Conference Room, where Governor Ira was waiting.

They were met by:

- General Famla Adil, leader of Myto's special forces and intelligence.
- Governor of Elysia, Ira Ishil
- Dr. Anen Druma, head of the Myto Institute of Science
- Director Trazi Kimla, leader of the Myto diplomatic corps.
- Ambassador Gravit

Meeting chaired by Governor Ira

To open the meeting, Governor Ira welcomed the delegation team from HME. Also, she introduced all the Myto officials present.

"Thank you for the Myto Empire's kind welcome to us. We are here to open diplomatic relations between the Myto Empire and the Holy Mirishial Empire. We hope to become friends of the Myto Empire and partners in trade and economy." Phiam said

"We are very happy to welcome the diplomatic mission from HME as the strongest country in Elysia. We feel very honored by this visit from HME. Of course we welcome diplomatic relations from HME, and we hope that in the near future both Myto Empire and HME can establish embassies in each other's countries." Governor Ira said.

Phiam felt a little flattered that the Myto Empire mentioned HME as the strongest country in Elysia. Hence, his mood became even better, although he still had to be careful because, even so, he did not know the military capabilities of the Myto Empire.

"Thank you. We will immediately prepare to purchase land and buildings to build an embassy in Jakarta. We hope that the Myto Empire will help us." Phiam said.

"Actually, we have prepared a special area for the embassy. We have also built many buildings that can be used for the embassy. HME can conduct a survey to determine which one is desirable." Governor Ira said.

"Thank you very much for your help and gifts. The second thing is that there is a conference for superpowers in Elysia. The conference is usually attended by 11 countries, and will be held next year. Since Myto Empire defeated Palpadia Empire, Palpadia Empire's place will be taken by Myto Empire. However, the Palpadia Empire is still invited as an observer country." Phiam said

"Oh, I see. Can you explain the details of the meeting?" asked Governor Ira.

Ambassador Phiam then explained things about the 11-country leadership conference to the Myto Empire. Afterwards, there was a lengthy discussion about the purpose of the conference.