Part 4 Chapter 9 The Siege of Jin-Hark

At night,

Port of Jin Hark, Kingdom of Lauria

Myto Empire uses probe droids to patrol the harbor area of Jin-Hark. This is due to reducing casualties that may arise if troops are used to carry out patrols. In addition, so that the troops can rest. Probe droids has a simple shield system that can only withstand a few shots from the hand blaster. However, it was enough to defend the probe droid from arrows and spears that the Kingdom of Lauria might possess. During the night, the probe droid found and stopped a number of small attacks from the Kingdom of Lauria that were meant to keep the troops of the Myto Empire from resting.

.

.

.

Morning at 08.00

The Kingdom of Lauria's troops had prepared themselves to put up a fight with all their might to block Myto's army. However, there was no significant movement in the port area where Myto's troops were. However in midair, several of Myto's airspeeders flew in circles in the city of Jin-Hark. Every now and then, the airspeeder swooped down and attacked the concentration of the Kingdom of Lauria troops, both with coil gun and with FFAR rockets. This caused tensions on the part of the Kindom of Lauria's troops to continue to rise even though there were no significant attacks except for several artillery attacks. The army of mages from the Kingdom of Lauria was exhausted from trying to withstand the artillery attacks against the royal palace. But all of this is actually a time-buying tactic by the Myto army so that the troops from the Kingdom of Quila and Principality of Qua Toyne can have time to reach the city of Jin-Hark.

.

.

.
08.00

Kingdom of Quila troops en route to Jin-Hark

The scouts from the Kingdom of Quila army discovered the movement of the Kingdom of Lauria troops moving towards them. Observations of scouts using wyverns show that the troops are equipped with muskets and most of them are mages. Therefore, there is a high enough risk for the troops of the Kingdom of Quila if they conducting a frontal battle. Therefore, the leadership of the Kingdom of Quila troops decided to carry out a large-scale air attack to destroy the army. They would deploy the F1 planes and wyverns that had been transferred to makeshift air bases within the Kingdom of Lauria's territory. The leadership of the Kingdom of Quila has also contacted Myto's troops to request air support. A plains area of the prairie was chosen as the site of the battle. Around the prairie they placed artillery in the form of cannons and mortars. There were no tall trees in the area so that it would be able to maximize air and artillery attacks. Because of concerns about the melee troops, infantry will not be used for this battle. Only troops with high mobility are used, namely armored cars and troops equipped with trucks armed with machine guns. The machine gun will be used at its maximum effective range to minimize risk.

.

.

.

09.00

The Royal Army troops from the Kingdom of Lauria moved towards the troops of the Kingdom of Quila with caution. There wasn't any big concentration of troops. The troops are divided into many small troop groups, and between them there is an army of mages that will be used to protect the troops from air attacks. Several wyverns seemed to be flying in circles, protecting the royal army troops.

After they had walked since dawn, they finally entered a prairie area close to where the Kingdom of Quila troops were. Suddenly, the leadership of the Royal Army received word from the wyvern troops who were above the troops that they had seen many unidentified flying objects, possibly belonging to the enemy. In order to avoid casualties from the wyverns of the Kingdom of Lauria, the wyverns were pulled back, trying to take cover and hide behind the clouds.