Chapter Fourteen

I have (surprisingly) survived....

*Draco's P.O.V*

My body ached. My stomach ached. My wings ached.

Ever since I had woken up without my angel by my side, my wings never stopped beating as I flew across the entire city searching for him. I didn't stop to sleep, eat or take care of myself in any way as there was no time. I could feel it in my heart that he was slowly crumbling away.

My first bet was (of course) his human ex Felix but there was no luck there. He was just a dumb rat that knew nothing and I honestly don't know what Angel saw in him to have been with him. Anyways, that was one dead end that didn't mean anything to anyone - the police would find the body soon from the smell.

My eyes drooped and wings stooped as my lack of sleep and care for my body came crashing. I was too weak to even stop myself hurtling towards the ground at the speed of a miniature meteorite.

I didn't even hear the rubble smash underneath my crash landing on a rooftop. Nor did I feel the pain of my sides being skinned and the bones grinding against the rough surface. All I think about was my Angel.

As I slowed to a stop, I looked to my side to see the damage as I had landed on my arm left arm. It wasn't there anymore, but that didn't matter.

My eyes flickered over to where I crashed just in time to see my arm disintergrate into ash like clockwork. I was disappearing. Soon, I would be completely gone. A depressed demon was a ludicrious thing that could never be allowed to survive - deranged is fine since we were evil creatures but not depressed.

Whatever.

Trudging along the rooftop, gravel crunched beneath my bare feet. I heard a faint whoosh sound but I ignored it and mistook it for the wind. It wasn't.

"Well, well. Seems like someone's been having a bad day."

Reluctantly I lifted my upper half to see who was speaking. An angel? Immiedietly something clicked in my brain like pieces to a puzzle. He fitted the exact description of the man that ruined Angel's life.

If here was here on earth, then I bet he was the one who was behind this whole thing. He knew where Angel was.

I felt a rush of adrenaline shootout through my veins as my purpose was revealed once more. It was like I was being reborn as all my injuries healed and my arm grew back, along with it my rage from the past few days.

I stalked towards the dumbfounded Angel with a dark smirk, a black cloud following me. If he thought he had demons then say hello to the devil.